Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Keep Albion up? I'm a huge advocate for West Midlands football. Was gutted about Wolves as well.

What's the point of a rivalry if you can't play them and beat them?

Because if you are Wank Brom & we are in the Championshit they will try & claim that they are the bigger club when we all know in reality that they are shit.

It's also for that reason that they would be more than happy to help send us down.

again, you're mixing up their fans and their players

If anything, their players would have been more concerned with finishing above liverpool. But they **** that up, mainly because they're not actually that good. They had a great start and fell off like most people knew they would. Now they're showing the kind of form they're probably more accurately reflects their overall ability

Edited by P3te

The pessimist I am, i'm still fearing the drop! We've done great the last few weeks but got two very hard games left. 

Keep Albion up? I'm a huge advocate for West Midlands football. Was gutted about Wolves as well.

Because if you are Wank Brom & we are in the Championshit they will try & claim that they are the bigger club when we all know in reality that they are shit.

It's also for that reason that they would be more than happy to help send us down.

If anything, their players would have been more concerned with finishing above liverpool. But they **** that up, mainly because they're not actually that good. They had a great start and fell off like most people knew they would. Now they're showing the kind of form they're probably more accurately reflects their overall ability

Albion are 8th at the moment  & that's where they will finish. Absolutely now't to play for. Norwich will be on a leash next week & will eat Wank Brom for breakfast!

West Brom were very positive yesterday, still attacking late on. Wigan scored some cracking goals and got some bullshit decisions. It happens. I wouldn't particularly want to be Norwich facing West Brom. If Bennett doesn't give away the penalty yesterday I don't see them scoring. Did Guzan have much to do?

I didn't realise how bad Newcastle's away record was. One win in 18 games. Holy shit.  :blink:

Albion are 8th at the moment  & that's where they will finish. Absolutely now't to play for. Norwich will be on a leash next week & will eat Wank Brom for breakfast!

Norwich who have among the worst form in the league, and have won something like 2 games in 2013? Yeah, they're banker winners against the 8th placed team. Sure.

West Brom did give it a proper go against Wigan and even sent Foster up at the end which you don't often see in a league game. Unfortunately Maloney had a complete blinder and they couldn't handle him. I don't think Norwich offer the same threat going forward that Wigan do, plus Albion won't want to finish the season losing 4 in a row since they also have both Manchester sides coming up.

Can anyone see WBA putting a proper shift in

Course they will, their players want their win bonuses. They certainly care more about that than their fans' rivalry with Villa

West Brom did give it a proper go against Wigan and even sent Foster up at the end which you don't often see in a league game. Unfortunately Maloney had a complete blinder and they couldn't handle him. I don't think Norwich offer the same threat going forward that Wigan do, plus Albion won't want to finish the season losing 4 in a row since they also have both Manchester sides coming up.

Typical jammy Albion. Playing the 2 Mancs when it doesn't matter instead of at a time when they they are sweating their bollocks off for tha result. Imagine if they had to win those games to stay up? Just like we have to next week against Chelski.

WBA got the points on the board early . They have earned the right to "clock out" I guess

You're bang on CI but that is not going to help our cause next week. At least as it stands right now we know for certain that a win at Wigan in 2 weeks will definitely 100% who gives a shit about Wank Brom, Sunderland, Southampton, Newcastle et al be keeping us up.

Even I can't argue with that! :)

I like your word play. Wank Brom and Championshit. We're looking at a new Oscar Wilde here.

• Like 1

Wank Brom,

Okay, seriously. Can you stop with that. It makes you sound about 12 years old

Trust me! Everyone will be calling them that next week. Also this is an internet forum where words get corrupted. So seriously, if it offends you.......tough!

I like your word play. Wank Brom and Championshit. We're looking at a new Oscar Wilde here.

Thanks Stef - You drive me wild! :P

Basically we have to beat Chelsea... then we are safe surely.  Time for this side to grow up proper now & get revenge for that disgrace at theirs.. we all need to make Villa Park a hell hole for Chelsea next week.

We don't....