FIFA 13

GarethRDR

Waiting for my next 2100 MS Points code to be emailed to me now - hopefully it'll be at some point today. Already thinking about who to try and bring in to my Ultimate Team, which as of this morning's improvements is looking fairly strong now:

GK: Victor Valdés

CB: Pepe

CB: Piqué

CB: Miranda

LM: Guardado (IF)

CM: Costa

CM: Fàbregas

RM: Jesús Navas

CF: Callejón

ST: Falcao

ST: Benzema

I also have an in-form Pepe currently on my trade pile, who I'd bought then decided to sell in favour of getting Sergio Ramos. However, I think I'll now bring him back in, sell my regular Pepe, and bring in Sergio Ramos in place of Miranda once I get a few more coins. I'd love to have Casillas in goal behind them, but that's not a priority.

Also deliberating whether I'll try to bring Xavi into midfield, but despite all his advantages, he's slower and not as strong defensively as Costa, and I have very little physicality in my midfield already. However, with a bolstered defence, this might be less of a problem.

I'm mainly considering replacing Callejón, who is super quick but offers little else. Not sure who'd I'd get, though, but I can choose from strikers and midfielders and convert them into the position if necessary. Suggestions/recommendations welcome!

I think setting up VT United B would be a good idea. Purely because it gives people getting involved of buying the game late to get chance to play together.

You need a core group of 5 players to get a good run in pro. There are 4 ppl here now who could setup a new side and probably get another 3 or 4 extra in the next month or so.

I say go for it

I think if we had that number from the outset we would be used to it by now. But when you're ranked in div 3 and the top 4% too risky to start learning how to play the offside trap with 4 different defenders...

A la last night when they were 4 on 1 and somehow missed

I'll start inviting people in about 20 mins or so

Can you let me know if you've invited me and whether there's enough space for a game tonight so I know please, mate? Also, any particular positions there's too many of so I know...

Are there any players interested in starting a ps3 VT club? I'm not great but it sounds like fun.

Hi Ryan,

I'm in a club with a few people from Derby/Nottingham - they're a bit weird, but they are ok.

When I get on next I'll tell them to invite you, if you want.

Heard nothing from anybody regarding B team. I don't think it's fair personally what you're doing, villarule123 so I'll pass on it now. Ridiculous way of going about it. It shouldn't matter how many people are in the club, it should be treated as a first come first serve basis so whoever is online should be allowed to play a game. If there's a maximum number you can have in a club and that's already exceeded then I apologize but if not, it's a stupid rule.

Someone give us a shout when they've handed him his P45.

Warnock, there are 14 people in the club and every night we have 7/8 at a minimum. We keep the defence totally clear now for the Any player as it's ridiculous when anyone else goes in defence, as it showed a couple of nights ago. When there's a spot in midfield available even for one night I will add whoever isn't in the club straight away but the fact is there is no room at all, we even have to go 3 at the back to accommodate this.

This was agreed by about 8 of us by the way, Warnock!

Rino Czechlad jacketspuds I believe are all looking to play warnock.

Message them. Just go back through this thread.

Chindie was looking to buy the game and there will be more people in the near future. It's only been out a month

Â