FIFA 13

GarethRDR

Thanks, that'll help. I'm loath to buy Pepe ahead of Piqué (I follow Barcelona, and Pepe is a prick!) but it may work out better for me. Benzema seems to be quite a bit more expensive than Falcao from what I can see, though?

Considering switching formation, although my current choice, 3-4-1-2, hasn't been too bad for me thus far. I'd like to go 4-1-2-1-2 or something similar, but obviously getting players to fit into these formations is expensive, and I don't really have the coins to mess around with that. Going to play around a little with custom tactics to see if this can help.

I don't really follow Barca but am more of a Barca fan than Real, so I would agree with you there however I ignored my hatred for Pepe as he's a far better defender than Pique (in the game, not real life of course). Ah, I play Xbox so if you play Playstation the prices may be different. Last time I checked Falcao was slightly more expensive than Benzema. I want Falcao though, he seems to score 2-3 every time I play against him :(

I created my Pro last night, think I'll give it a go this year as I haven't bothered for a while. I created a CM. Got many spaces left in the team?

Â