Fabric Glue? Does it exist?!

islingtonclaret

Odd question I know. I have the 2nd acorns home top, and it rapidly became my most worn top. The 'O' is coming off, which is a damn shame. Hasn't happened to any of my other tops- even the Mita Copiers 92-93 is in good shape though I know they used that felt instead. I know countless people that have had problems with peeling off of stuff, but does anyone know how it can be repaired?

VT habadashery suggestions welcome. I'm off to see if fabric glue exists on the internet.

If only this world wide web had some sort of search function - an engine of search, so to speak - that might illuminate us on this difficult issue. By God, what a glorious day that would be! Until then, we'll have to stick to an Aston Villa forum to answer all of our arts and crafts related enquiries.

Get some WundaWeb and you'll be able to cut it to shape. Place it under the wayward O, and then put a tea towel over the top.

Iron at the temperature it says on the packing and Bob's yer auntie's live-in boyfriend.

WundaWeb (think that's the spelling) will be better as it's softer and more flexible than the glue. Trust me. I've got a degree in shit like this.

Â