No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian Taylor was on TS earlier. I wonder if he knew anything?

Radio WM are saying apparently that OGS is manager.... trying to get confirmation from family in Great Barr.

Great Barr, the last Northern outpost of Birmingham where you're more likely to find an Albion fan.

:lol:

Mostly Villa in Mum's street.

She's had orders to listen into 9pm news bulletin on WM for any updates.

WM Radio Sport = load of stuff about speedway!

To put it mildly, TalkSport would not be the first to know if he had signed for Villa.

Solskjær has a get-out clause, he can leave after 1 month after being bought out (probably will leave immediately given our league has a vacaction after next week).

Also, he had a clause stating Man Utd could get him for free, immediately, if they wanted him.

according to Talk Sport!!!

Yes but that's about as reliable as a chocolate teapot!

Or a chocolate fireman.

I dont disagree. OGS is 1/5 now for Villa job. Was 9/4 last night.

These markets with little liquidity are so volatile I could probably make Paul Lambert come in from 9/1 as he is currently, to 2/1 with a couple of Twitter accounts and a £100.

Droning on about Chelsea on TS bla bla bla played to their strengths. (Don't they mean fluky & boring)...bla bla bla...

.. Shat up and talk about Villa you eeediots!!

if McLeish didn't take us down it would be foolish to think that OGS would,

Strange logic. So because Mcleish didn't send us down OLG won't? :? Mcleish has won more than OLG has in his managerial career. You seem unable to grasp the logic of the 'unknown' concept.

Hes never been 9/4 since Thurs. About Evens is as far as Ive seen him out

Glad I got him at 6/1 then. Just hope it comes off now.

Exactly. Saturday morning, after the press debacle, he went out as far as 10/1. He was 3/1 for most of that day.

I missed the boat completely. Have changed jobs so no longer work in an office. Had £60 in my account that I could have afforded to lose as well. Reckon Id of got it at least 20s at my old job as used to be on VT non stop. :bang:

Strange logic. So because Mcleish didn't send us down OLG won't? :? Mcleish has won more than OLG has in his managerial career. You seem unable to grasp the logic of the 'unknown' concept.

Who is this OLG that you keep banging on about?

Exactly. Saturday morning, after the press debacle, he went out as far as 10/1. He was 3/1 for most of that day.

My mistake, I was out all Saturday, by the time I got in, the press debacle had swung back in favour of villa.

Not quite as strange as backing Villa to go down...

I assume your private bookmaker takes bets of £5 or are you talking the same shit as most of your other 111 posts?