Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mido from spurs is a good player, but moody as hell - even the spurs fans don't like him - but I think it could be a good idea.

I still say that we shuld get Distin for 2 mill and that would be the best piece of biz in the window. Then splash 9-10 on Youngh or SWP and get Carrew for 3.3 mill. That should leave us in a very good position. And would not cost us more than 15 mill. If MON then has money to spare splash out 6-7 mill for Barton and I really think we would be gowing places.

I wake up in the morning and the first thing I have to do is check ceefax page 338, then page 302. Then drive to work with talksport on just in case theres an announcement. Then get to work and check out Newsnow, VT and BBC Villa homepage

Not saying I am keen for new signings or anything though.

I wake up in the morning and the first thing I have to do is check ceefax page 338, then page 302. Then drive to work with talksport on just in case theres an announcement. Then get to work and check out Newsnow, VT and BBC Villa homepage

:lol::D

:lol::D

You think that's bad?! I check newsnow, VT, SSN and BBC Sport pages about 100 times a bloody day. It really is a bad addiction because I never get any work done in the transfer windows!

My transfer speculation is that when we do sign players the following will be said

1. They are not good enough

2, They have been signed too late

3. We spent too much on him.

4. We didn't spend enough on him.

It seems as Scottish international striker Garry O'Connor is leaving Moscow and wants to play in the Premiership.

As far as I know I have never seen him play, so I wouldn't know if he's any good.

Considering our manager knows a lot about Scottish players, could he be a possible target? And if so, is he àny good?

It seems as Scottish international striker Garry O'Connor is leaving Moscow and wants to play in the Premiership.

As far as I know I have never seen him play, so I wouldn't know if he's any good.

Considering our manager knows a lot about Scottish players, could he be a possible target? And if so, is he àny good?

Probably for the scottish league...but not for Premier. I dont want Villa to take players from scotland because that league is far below Premier status and it shows when players come to Premier.

Blanco Kepa seems heading for Charlton. That is sad because he could give us some extra force up front. He doesnt play so much at Sevilla now, but that is hardly not because he´s bad...Sevilla is one of Europes most interesting sides and they lead La Liga before Barcelona...so there´s some quality in that side. :winkold: