Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

Richardson is a very average player, and if you think Hendries got an attitude problem then you'v seen nothing yet.

Interesting.

Got any evidence for this statement? I remember him going on loan and cheering when "that" club stayed up...

Rocafella in defence of Man Utd shock - :winkold:

The reason he did well at West Brom was that they played him as an attacking central mdfielder. Goes back to Manure and has been woeful as either a left back or left midfielder as seen against Crewe recently where afterwards Fergie said he'd be back playing for the reserves.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No no, I am not an Utd-fan, are you **** mad?

Why do you keep saying that? It's getting irritating. Yes I like Ronaldo (did you see him today), and yes I think Richardson is a decent player, and yes I think O'Shea would be a great central defender, but I'm playing a lot of FM and those players are always on the cheap (except Ronaldo).

I am a realist, however. Not a **** Utd-fan, you blasfemic bastard ;)

What I was pondering was not his abilities, I was asking you about his personal problems. You mentioned Hendrie and said something about his attitude.

I am bemused because I think you have ****'all to slam in the table. Pure speculation. I'm not saying he's a great player, I haven't really said I would want him either.

He would be a great squad-player, but I have never rated him as a great player.

Why do you keep saying that? It's getting irritating. Yes I like Ronaldo (did you see him today), and yes I think Richardson is a decent player, and yes I think O'Shea would be a great central defender, but I'm playing a lot of FM and those players are always on the cheap (except Ronaldo).

What I was pondering was not his abilities, I was asking you about his personal problems. You mentioned Hendrie and said something about his attitude.

I am bemused because I think you have ****'all to slam in the table. Pure speculation. I'm not saying he's a great player, I haven't really said I would want him either.

You forgot Wes Brown and Fletcher. :winkold:

Milners good but nothing better than what we have.. assuming he would play in the Gabby/Moore role. SWP would be an improvement.

But we have no backup to Luke and Gabby, I'd take Milner in a shot, a boy who works hard, can play either wing, a decent cross with either foot.

We need him atm.

I agree.. if a bid for SWP was rejected. Then go for Milner. We have money.. a highly rated manager.. why wouldnt Shaun Wright Phillips come. We would also give him 90 min all the time.

Milners good but nothing better than what we have.. assuming he would play in the Gabby/Moore role. SWP would be an improvement.

But we have no backup to Luke and Gabby, I'd take Milner in a shot, a boy who works hard, can play either wing, a decent cross with either foot.

We need him atm.

I agree.. if a bid for SWP was rejected. Then go for Milner. We have money.. a highly rated manager.. why wouldnt Shaun Wright Phillips come. We would also give him 90 min all the time.

Go for the both as Milner can play both wings and 4-3-3 brings out the best in Petrov.

Darren Fletcher is the worst player in the Prem, get your facts right.

Darren Fletcher is the worst player in the Prem, get your facts right.

Actually I think that you will find that he isn't the worst player in the Prem. If he is then please forward the stats.

Is that really a redcard offence? I wasn't aware you'd become a mod Oldfart.

You are constantly claiming me to be a United-fan, this is the third or fourth time. Do you have issues or something?

Quit being a bitch and realize there are good players outside Villa Park.

But I would like to raise another proposal though; what about that Darren Bent? He must be a great player when he manages to score that many goals

for such a CRAP team like Charlton.

What was it? 19 last season and 6 so far this season? That's pretty amazing stats for a player in a crap team like Charlton. Cos they really are shit and turds.

I reckon 9M would get him, and it would be well worth the risk.

I have no qualms about Darren Bent, ive said many times in this thread of circles that i'd love him to join.

the reason i suggest you have links to man utd, is that you know far to much for my liking about Man Utd's average players not jst they're good ones. the likes of Wes Brown, Fletcher, O'Shea, Richardson you've all at one point said that they should join Villa. None of them are worth signing to move us forward, infact, i wouldn't even be looking at signing players from the big 4 simply because if they're not good enough for them, then why are they good enough for us. Thats the place we're aspiring to.

While other people are at it, Surely calling me a bitch is a yellow card offence?

You are constantly claiming me to be a United-fan, this is the third or fourth time. Do you have issues or something?

Quit being a bitch and realize there are good players outside Villa Park.

But I would like to raise another proposal though; what about that Darren Bent? He must be a great player when he manages to score that many goals

for such a CRAP team like Charlton.

What was it? 19 last season and 6 so far this season? That's pretty amazing stats for a player in a crap team like Charlton. Cos they really are shit and turds.

I reckon 9M would get him, and it would be well worth the risk.

I would rather spend £5m on Dave Nugent then £9m on Darrent Bent and I think MO'N might.

Come on Rocafella, own up, your a man utd fan really aren't u?
Red card?

OK, carry on insulting other posters in your mixture of textspeak and grunts. :)

I would rather spend £5m on Dave Nugent then £9m on Darrent Bent and I think MO'N might.

£9m would get us Nugent at 5m and Milner at 4m and IMO would be a good bit of business unless of course MON decides to go for Shaun Maloney after all ;)

£9m would get us Nugent at 5m and Milner at 4m and IMO would be a good bit of business unless of course MON decides to go for Shaun Maloney after all ;)

Wouldn't be bad business at all imo.

Nugent and Milner both fit the MON profile. Talented young lads who always give 150% and are unselfish team players. Would be great business all around. Even Preston would benefit. They only paid 100,000k for Nugent to Bury in January 2005. Nugent's value has appreciated considerably. Only last January Portsmouth and Everton were looking at him at around the 2M mark and now it is likely up to 5M