Anyone going Euro 2012 or Brazil World Cup 2014

dakid007

I'd like to think so, hopefully i will start playing again on a Sunday/Saturday and string a few impressive performances together before the end of the season. If i can recapture my form of 4 years ago i could be in with a shout.

Until the squad is named, we're all in with a chance!

I've got the wrong end of the stick havnt i?

I'd like to think so, hopefully i will start playing again on a Sunday/Saturday and string a few impressive performances together before the end of the season. If i can recapture my form of 4 years ago i could be in with a shout.

I've got a wrong'un on the end of my stick havnt i?

:winkold:

I've got a man's wrong'un on the end of my stick havnt i?

:wink:

I've got a man's wrong'un on the end of my stick havnt i?

:wink:

****! :lol:

Anyway, I don't understand why anyone would want to go to Brazil!

brazil-beach-babes.jpg

.....what was i saying? :shock:

I live there most of the time, so 'Yes'... I'll be there for the World Cup... and I've been a Brazil fan all my life.

As for the picture, I turn down this kind of thing every week or so... and 'No'... I'm not gay!

Edit: I misbehaved a lot when I was younger... but now I hope I've grown up and sex without purpose just doesn't do it for me anymore.

brazil-beach-babes.jpg

I live there most of the time, so 'Yes'... I'll be there for the World Cup... and I've been a Brazil fan all my life.

As for the picture, I turn down this kind of thing every week or so... and 'No'... I'm not gay!

Edit: I misbehaved a lot when I was younger... but now I hope I've grown up and sex without purpose just doesn't do it for me anymore.

Typical zebra touching tendancies!

Sorry to be uncool, but I don't get the 'zebra' reference.

However, I will add this. I live in cattle country. I kid you not, on a Saturday evening the cowboys ride into town and tie their horses to the rail outside the saloon.

I can buy an entire fillet of beef for £3 or £4... but after a few days of fillet steak I start dreaming of a shoulder of lamb or a cumberland sausage... neither of which can be found for a thousand miles.

The point I'm trying to make is that one always wants what one can't get... and women come even cheaper than beef.

I hope to go to Brazil 14. It is a long way off but I want to go to at least one game. I have always wanted to go to Brazil and I have always wanted to go to a world cup, so I hope to kill 2 birds with one stone.

I am not sure I would go to an international tournament. The fun of the world cup and euros used to be the sheer number of special payers with skill and grace that I had never heard of before. Baggio, Hagi, Stoickov, Roger Milla etc.

With the internet nowadays these types of players are no longer a mystery and it has taken the fun out of it for me.

brazil-beach-babes.jpg

After you have checked out whether the one you fancy has a dick or not, assuming not, make sure that you treble condom your old man before going in.

There's nothing a Brazilian girl likes more than a western love child, with daddy paying all the way. :D

Â