Non-Villa Icon

irreverentad

A club where racism tolerated, what makes you say this, do you have evidence to back this up?

Busquets racially abused Marcelo in Super Cup in August no action was taken and then their is the Kanoute/Fabregas incident a few months ago when Kanoute claims he was called a terrorist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj0aoKQp11M

Wrong. Kanoute actually actually came out in an interview and confirmed nothing racial was said by Fabregas. I remember that incident.

so Kanoute just lost the plot and attacked him for no reason :s

A club where racism tolerated, what makes you say this, do you have evidence to back this up?

Busquets racially abused Marcelo in Super Cup in August no action was taken and then their is the Kanoute/Fabregas incident a few months ago when Kanoute claims he was called a terrorist

Wrong. Kanoute actually actually came out in an interview and confirmed nothing racial was said by Fabregas. I remember that incident.

so Kanoute just lost the plot and attacked him for no reason :s

Something was said and Kanoute felt he had been disrespected, but nothing racial was said. Kanoute even confirmed this himself. Get your facts right before you make statements.

You talk absolute bollocks sometimes mate, seriously.

Do you even know how serious those allegations are? If you're to lable another human being a racist you better make damn sure you have evidence to back it up.

Yet again, you have none. Yet again you're trying to ruin a thread with your hate.

He is clearly the best player in the world yet for his 'importance' on the world stage and as a person, he is extremely humble, quiet and private. Everyone within the game who knows him speaks good of him as a person and doesn't have a bad word to say about him.

dont agree Messi is a dirty player and gets away with thinkgs especially in El Clasico, this video for example shows his petulance. WHy did he kick the ball at the fans?

Haha.

Yes, this single incident shows that Messi is a dirty player and gets away with 'things' ...not exactly sure what. He shouldn't have done it but this is a pretty minor incident, compared to all the shit he gets while playing. I'm sure even the nicest guys will eventually snap for one moment.

Yet you've listed the likes of Keane in your favourite players.

Also, you go on about cheating yet name Maradonna, Inzaghi etc.. you make absolutely no sense. :?

Didn't mention Messi because I think he's a huge prick like the rest of the Barca squad with their arrogance and inflated sense of entitlement.

Err what? Messi, arrogance? Really?

He is clearly the best player in the world yet for his 'importance' on the world stage and as a person, he is extremely humble, quiet and private. Everyone within the game who knows him speaks good of him as a person and doesn't have a bad word to say about him. He plays football like a little kid, how it should be played and enjoyed, how can you not enjoy that?

even then, how can you say he has arrogance is beyond me. Shocking comment.

Not disputing his talent obviously - but I detest the general conduct of the entire Barca team. Being the best team in the world doesn't give you a God-given right to every player on the globe. The Fabregas incident comes to mind.

Messi has little to do with Barcelona's transfer policy as far I am aware.

Barcelona's conduct was poor but I am not sure how that makes Lionel Messi a prick. If we're calling someone a prick for so little, I think just about everyone is a prick.

you're an idiot.

Â