Describe your sex life with a movie title...

Designer1

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Surely yours should be "Showgirls" or "Striptease" based on this mornings shocking revelation......

lols.

All I'll say is that she doesn't fit the stereotype that people might have of strippers.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Surely yours should be "Showgirls" or "Striptease" based on this mornings shocking revelation......

lols.

All I'll say is that she doesn't fit the stereotype that people might have of strippers.

What, is she ugly? :winkold:

:crylaugh:

Grot'o'gram!!

On a serious note but OT, I've always thought there would be a huge market for an ugly stripping service. If I'm paying for some bird to shove her muff in my mates face, I want to make the experience as unpleasant as possible......

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

lols.

XD

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

lols.

Grot'o'gram!!

On a serious note but OT, I've always thought there would be a huge market for an ugly stripping service. If I'm paying for some bird to shove her muff in my mates face, I want to make the experience as unpleasant as possible......

Go for Tranny strippers. Much funnier to see the surprise on your mate's face when it 'pops' out!

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

lols.

Grot'o'gram!!

Go for Tranny strippers. Much funnier to see the surprise on your mate's face when it 'pops' out!

:crylaugh: :notworthy:

Â