Midweek football 2/4 January

andykeenan

i think we can kiss 7th goodbye now that newcastle are probably gonna pick up another 3 points.....

tiote and cabaye are a great central pairing and collocini looks like a completely different player....

krul,colo,tiote and ba is one of the best spines in the prem....

puts ours to shame

You actually thought 7th was possible this season?

i think we can kiss 7th goodbye now that newcastle are probably gonna pick up another 3 points.....

tiote and cabaye are a great central pairing and collocini looks like a completely different player....

krul,colo,tiote and ba is one of the best spines in the prem....

puts ours to shame

You actually thought 7th was possible this season?

nah not really but after our win at chelsea and newcastle stumbling it was a potential possibility

not now though newcastle sunderland and everton will all finish above us

newcastle have actually outplayed man utd here...not often you can say that...

our result away at chelsea was good but in no way did we out play them like this....

pardew chose 442 and went for it...i only wish our **** of a manager takes a leaf out of his book

Pardew is doing a fantastic job because also he has had assets stripped out the club. Nolan, Barton, Carroll, Enrique (best fallback in the league imo), yet he's still hold his own and that's what you call a good manager. Well done to him. Never thought I'll see the day when I have deep envy for Newcastle.

I wonder if we could've got a result if we didn't bottle it like we did against united like we were scared .. fair play to Newcastle

Newcastle have a much better team than us. Krul, Coloccini, Cabaye, Tiote, Jonas and Ba would all walk into our team

I wonder if we could've got a result if we didn't bottle it like we did against united like we were scared .. fair play to Newcastle.

You mean like when we didn't bottle it against Chelsea?

Yes a similar performance and we would've got 3 points or atleast 1 as opposed to defending deep and doing fck all like we were playing against Barcelona or something.

Jones and Rio were both shocking tonight.

Ba, Cabaye and Tiote cost a total of £8m I think.. Ba was a free, Tiote and Cabaye both combined cost around £8m, same we paid for Delph.. says it all.

Ba, Cabaye and Tiote cost a total of £8m I think.. Ba was a free, Tiote and Cabaye both combined cost around £8m, same we paid for Delph.. says it all.

people keep saying this but its nobody's fault we didnt sign them 3. Ba and Cabaye were signed when we didnt even have a manager

I wonder if we could've got a result if we didn't bottle it like we did against united like we were scared .. fair play to Newcastle

Newcastle have a much better team than us. Krul, Coloccini, Cabaye, Tiote, Jonas and Ba would all walk into our team

I agree all fantastic players and Pardew is easily better than McLeish.

Â