Ever faced the Walk of Shame?

AVFCLaura

Catch the tube whilst she wipes off the lube.

oooh the older lady!

Off Topic slightly, if you think that it is specifically for older ladies - you are missing out my friend.

Do tell.... :winkold:

Don't worry I am well versed by my current ladyfriend

If you have never had anyone try it with you (with no gay connotations) - then you really must. :)

oooh the older lady!

Off Topic slightly, if you think that it is specifically for older ladies - you are missing out my friend.

If you have never had anyone try it with you (with no gay connotations) - then you really must. :)

Right now I am confused!!!

I think we are talking about different things.

I was thinking a bit of extra slippy on the lady bits (front or back)

I now have no idea what you are on about.....but I am curious!

oooh the older lady!

Maybe he's just got a tiny penis...

It doesn't need a PM. Lube is what you think it is. But it's not reserved for dried up old ladies.

It can be nice to use it with a non dried up old lady.

But if you're throwing a sausage down an alley anyway, there wouldn't be much point, hence my comment ;)

It doesn't need a PM. Lube is what you think it is. But it's not reserved for dried up old ladies.

But if you're throwing a sausage down an alley anyway, there wouldn't be much point, hence my comment ;)

Thats what I said earlier on the "(front or back)" thing!

Why would that have gay connatations though?

:nod:

And her using it on you = awesome.

Right.

So Stevo was confused too then?

I get you now Laura.

Pipecleaning?

Right.

So Stevo was confused too then?

I get you now Laura.

No, he got it.

I was also just adding that it is good for both parties as part of foreplay. Ok? lol. Make me spell it out why don't you.

Â