Ever faced the Walk of Shame?

AVFCLaura

Right, so imagine using this inappropriately...

184746.jpg

in the bath?

:lol:

Not exclusively no...

But you could imagine the feeling one might gain from using it other than in the manner prescribed on the back of the bottle.

Right, so imagine using this inappropriately...

184746.jpg

in the bath?

:lol:

Not exclusively no...

But you could imagine the feeling one might gain from using it other than in the manner prescribed on the back of the bottle.

A mate of mine I lived with at uni used that stuff, and actually told me that that kinda thing was part of the appeal. So did his missus who lived with us.

I used to hate using the shower after them. I hate mint too.

I'm on about the contents, the mint makes it tingly. Which can obviously lead to interesting sexual endeavours.

Similar thing can be achieved with mild mint sweets/gum/those weird tab things if you wish to have your missus have an interesting time one evening.

I'm on about the contents, the mint makes it tingly. Which can obviously lead to interesting sexual endeavours.

Similar thing can be achieved with mild mint sweets/gum/those weird tab things if you wish to have your missus have an interesting time one evening.

Yes this!

The alternative ofcourse is popping candy.

Haha, no I've never actually tried it, my mate told me about the Original Source mint shower gel. It's not really my thing, besides, dislike mint like I said.

I have done the mint sweet/tab before... enjoying a night in with a ladyfriend though. Goes down well...(boom boom).

Â