Most useless online store.

AshVilla

What do you think is the worst online store in terms of customer service or just poor service in general

Im voting for Zavvi and The Hut with Sendit not far behind both shocking they may well sell some things cheaper than others but their delivery time frames take the piss on some occassions i have paid for express 1 - 2 days delivery and had to wait 5 days for things then demand a refund

It takes them about 2 days to respond to emails as well takes the piss no wonder there retail chain went tits up

Id have to say shopto.net is the best

Oh **** yes. Ryanair. Their online booking system is a **** joke, then they blackmail £40 out of you at the airport to print boarding passes they failed to provide. **** them. **** them all.

you aren't even allowed to print the boarding pass in black and white. They put massive adverts in which use loads of yellow and blue ink. If you print them in black and white sometimes they don't accept them.

gobshites

never had that issue with ryanair before, and I must have flown with them a good 12/13 times in the past twelve months, to charge extra cos you printed in black and white is **** outrageous! Also a pisstake is their £10 admin fee which you can't get around unless you have a prepaid ryanair credit card! Couldn't argue with the prices though, when I was out in Germany last week I could get back for a weekend for £22 return incl all fees.

you aren't even allowed to print the boarding pass in black and white. They put massive adverts in which use loads of yellow and blue ink. If you print them in black and white sometimes they don't accept them.

gobshites

Does it say anything about printing in colour?

One of the worst website I have used recently is B&Q. It is impossible to browse for products on there as the whole site is like a maze. They make you select parameters to filter the search results before you start the search, instead of to refine the results of a search like most other sites. And nothing is ever in stock.

But the one that takes the prize for me is the TV licencing website. I had to declare myself dead to actually enter a form online. You have to fill in a full PDF form and print/mail it to them if you don't declare yourself dead...

HMRC online self assessment website, takes hours to work out how to pay.

Ticketmaster (and all the others), who charge £3 for each ticket, to email a pdf ticket you have to print! WTF's all that about?

Play let me down a few times as well, they have even emailed me a year after saying they had cancelled the order.

Â