Going bald/going grey

wiggyrichard

Just wondered what everyones view on it was? Im 28 and have always had a high hair line, but over the last year or 2 ive noticed it receding a little more. Ive also got a couple of flicks of *cough* silver coming through at the sides.

Does the thought of going bald or going grey bother people? Personally i couldnt care less, never bothered me, and when the time comes i will just shave the lot off and be done with it.

Discuss...

I'm 29 and there has been a considerable reduction in hair in recent years.

Not so much a recession of the hairline, just a mass thinning on top, but just as thick at the sides. I may have to adopt the "Jackie Charlton" in another year or two.......

On one side of the family it is complete baldness, on the other side it is white hair at an early age.

At 29 I seem to have skipped the baldness for now. But the Silver is coming on quickly on the side of my head.

It doesn't bother me. I look forward to looking distinguished!

My hair started to receed a little bit a few years ago, when I was about 20! So I took some remedy tablets and it was no longer a problem. Infact the hair thickened back up again.

Costs a little bit of money though, but in the context of confidence / happiness, it was well worth it.

I'm thinning on top. When I first noticed it drove me mad. Now I'm not so bothered.

Extra annoying as I'm only 25 and no male in my entire family, boths sides, had any sort of baldness until they were about 50.

So yeah, hated it when I first noticed. Now I'm not too fussed. Still thick enough to not be too noticeable if I'm going out. Once it's really obvious I'll shave it short and get a tan.

grey doesn't bother me at all. Easy enough to cover up if it looks shit

Personally yeah Wiggy.

But I'm one of those people with unnecesserily fragile confidence, so much so that it actually becomes a bit of an issue at times. The fear was that I'd have to shave it off by the age of about 22/23, so it was a no brainer for me.

Personally yeah Wiggy.

But I'm one of those people with unnecesserily fragile confidence, so much so that it actually becomes a bit of an issue at times. The fear was that I'd have to shave it off by the age of about 22/23, so it was a no brainer for me.

It's obviously personal opinion mate and a few of my friends get really touchy about it if you try and have a joke with them about it. Would it bother you going grey?

Personally yeah Wiggy.

It's obviously personal opinion mate and a few of my friends get really touchy about it if you try and have a joke with them about it. Would it bother you going grey?

Oh yeah, I'd be touchy about it too personally.

I guess it depends on the kind of person. You've always seemed like the kind of chap who's far too happy and amused with things to let something so meaningless affect your mood. Believe me, if I could be this way I would!

Dont think going grey would bother me too much, and if it did, i'd have no hesitation in dying it.

Â