Going bald/going grey

wiggyrichard

Personally yeah Wiggy.

But I'm one of those people with unnecesserily fragile confidence, so much so that it actually becomes a bit of an issue at times. The fear was that I'd have to shave it off by the age of about 22/23, so it was a no brainer for me.

It's obviously personal opinion mate and a few of my friends get really touchy about it if you try and have a joke with them about it. Would it bother you going grey?

Oh yeah, I'd be touchy about it too personally.

I guess it depends on the kind of person. You've always seemed like the kind of chap who's far too happy and amused with things to let something so meaningless affect your mood. Believe me, if I could be this way I would!

Dont think going grey would bother me too much, and if it did, i'd have no hesitation in dying it.

It used to bother me slightly when i was younger and i would pull any grey hair out i saw, i can only assume that as ive got older ive just accepted it and given up worrying about it. But yeah, i suppose it can go on what type of person you are.

Personally im more conscious about the scar i have on my face. I have a 3 inch scar, luckily along my jaw line, thus the reason why im never clean shaven.

Having a full head of hair makes you feel more confident?

Kinnock and Hague both lost elections because they were baldies FACT *

I have a friend who is bald and was in his mid twenties , few of our friends make jokes of it as does he himself but it's not something I'm comfortable with so i tend to make jokes about his weight instead

* may not actually be true

I've got really thick hair when it grows, so I've gone from having massive hair, to receding and thinning hair. I don't like my hair as it is. I do shave it once every two weeks but it grows back that quickly it's a pain. I'd rather just be bald and be done with it rather than this horseshoe shit happening.

Personally yeah Wiggy.

But I'm one of those people with unnecesserily fragile confidence, so much so that it actually becomes a bit of an issue at times. The fear was that I'd have to shave it off by the age of about 22/23, so it was a no brainer for me.

It's obviously personal opinion mate and a few of my friends get really touchy about it if you try and have a joke with them about it. Would it bother you going grey?

Oh yeah, I'd be touchy about it too personally.

I guess it depends on the kind of person. You've always seemed like the kind of chap who's far too happy and amused with things to let something so meaningless affect your mood. Believe me, if I could be this way I would!

Dont think going grey would bother me too much, and if it did, i'd have no hesitation in dying it.

It used to bother me slightly when i was younger and i would pull any grey hair out i saw, i can only assume that as ive got older ive just accepted it and given up worrying about it. But yeah, i suppose it can go on what type of person you are.

Personally im more conscious about the scar i have on my face. I have a 3 inch scar, luckily along my jaw line, thus the reason why im never clean shaven.

That's fair enough, and the kind of thing I would do.

The difference between you and I is that it only bothered you slightly, and probably about as much as the weather. Which in fairness, is massive credit to you.

I've got really thick hair when it grows, so I've gone from having massive hair (this was about 4 years ago)

moiud.jpg

To receding and thinning hair (taken recently)

264254_10150236210872817_582827816_7297430_3534804_n.jpg

I don't like my hair as it is. I do shave it once every two weeks but it grows back that quickly it's a pain. I'd rather just be bald and be done with it rather than this horseshoe shit happening.

I hope that isn't the same bottle! If so you take ages (4 years) to finish your drink!

So yeah, hated it when I first noticed. Now I'm not too fussed. Still thick enough to not be too noticeable if I'm going out. Once it's really obvious I'll shave it short and get a tan.

Why a tan?

My hair started to receed a little bit a few years ago, when I was about 20! So I took some remedy tablets and it was no longer a problem. Infact the hair thickened back up again.

Costs a little bit of money though, but in the context of confidence / happiness, it was well worth it.

Interesting. Mind I ask what they were?

I've heard quite a few horror stories about the tablets - impotency, and other awful side effects that only became apparent after they stopped taking the tablets.

My hair started to receed a little bit a few years ago, when I was about 20! So I took some remedy tablets and it was no longer a problem. Infact the hair thickened back up again.

Costs a little bit of money though, but in the context of confidence / happiness, it was well worth it.

Out of interest what tablets did you use? May have a look myself if they really worked since my hair is receeding slightly!

Have a look for Nourkrin Man - they are expensive... about £20 a month. But if it's bothering you, might be worth a try. They'll basically stop it getting any worse, and help it to recover, all be it VERY gradually. Others might be better, but it worked for me, so was never saw any need to try anything different.

What tablets can you get for baldness and do you grow tits as a side effect?
Only one tit - on your head after you rub it in.

The solution is to paint it black and join the police force.

So yeah, hated it when I first noticed. Now I'm not too fussed. Still thick enough to not be too noticeable if I'm going out. Once it's really obvious I'll shave it short and get a tan.

Why a tan?

Just looks better. Bald or balding men looks better with darker skin, imo.

Why a tan?

Just looks better. Bald or balding men look gheyer with darker skin, imo.

fixed

Why a tan?

fixed

some-ugly-bald-bloke-thinks-he-is-jessica-simpson.jpg

Why a tan?

fixed

There's a surprise...

Â