Could Noah's Ark hold all the animals?

steaknchips

In Africa in fact there are thousands of women in congregations all over the continent... such as in places like Kenya who have died of AIDS because unbeknown to them their husbands were having sex with men as well as their wives. In many cases this has also been passed onto the children who are now HIV positive orphans. Those orphaned children are cared for by the rest of the JW families.

Ah yeah that is it..... nothing to do with various churches attitudes towards sexual health and contraception though obviously....

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Africa in fact there are thousands of women in congregations all over the continent... such as in places like Kenya who have died of AIDS because unbeknown to them their husbands were having sex with men as well as their wives. In many cases this has also been passed onto the children who are now HIV positive orphans. Those orphaned children are cared for by the rest of the JW families.

Yes, AIDS is rife in Africa because of men secretly having sex with other men. You silly, bigoted, ignorant cow.

I didn't say that did I!! I said there are lots of congregations of Jehovah's Witnesses who have orphaned kids due to AIDS

I know this because a couple of black missionaries stayed with my friends last year and told me some of the problems they are having to deal with over there

In Africa in fact there are thousands of women in congregations all over the continent... such as in places like Kenya who have died of AIDS because unbeknown to them their husbands were having sex with men as well as their wives.

:shock:

What. The. ****.

This is ignorance of the most depressing.

Granted, I'm sure there are a few Africans batting for both sides. There is a healthy percentage of MPs doing the same thing..... there are a healthy number of blokes in Africa knobbing goats and probably some lonely Cumbrian farmers too....

The AIDS epidemic in Africa is down to a total lack of contraception. end of discussion.

No its not, there a millions of strict Catholics that refuse to use contraception.

Ah yeah that is it..... nothing to do with various churches attitudes towards sexual health and contraception though obviously....

Well that's another issue regarding the Catholic Church and contraception. It is a personal decision whether a couple use contraception or not.

The Bible has nothing to say on the matter.

Yes, AIDS is rife in Africa because of men secretly having sex with other men. You silly, bigoted, ignorant cow.

I didn't say that did I!!

I know this because a couple of black missionaries stayed with my friends last year and told me some of the problems they are having to deal with over there

Err yes, you did. You'll notice quite a few of us picked up on it.

In Africa in fact there are thousands of women in congregations all over the continent... such as in places like Kenya who have died of AIDS because unbeknown to them their husbands were having sex with men as well as their wives

I didn't say that did I!! I said there are lots of congregations of Jehovah's Witnesses who have orphaned kids due to AIDS

This is what you said you lying (edited by TV) :

In Africa in fact there are thousands of women in congregations all over the continent... such as in places like Kenya who have died of AIDS because unbeknown to them their husbands were having sex with men

And if you only realise that AIDS and orphaned children are a problem because of some dubious JW activity, open your eyes.

In Africa in fact there are thousands of women in congregations all over the continent... such as in places like Kenya who have died of AIDS because unbeknown to them their husbands were having sex with men as well as their wives.

What. The. ****.

Granted, I'm sure there are a few Africans batting for both sides. There is a healthy percentage of MPs doing the same thing..... there are a healthy number of blokes in Africa knobbing goats and probably some lonely Cumbrian farmers too....

The AIDS epidemic in Africa is down to a total lack of contraception. end of discussion.

No its not, there a millions of strict Catholics that refuse to use contraception.

Thank you for confirming CarewsEyebrowDesigner's point. You're not the sharpest tool in the toolbox are you?

You silly, bigoted, ignorant cow.

Calm down Martin for goodness sake!

How can I be a bigot? I have colleagues who are both lesbian and gay. My ex sister in law was openly bisexual and she never had a word of condemnation

off me about it... that was between my brother and her.

I treat people as I find them... I don't try and pin a label on them and then try my best to deride them at every opportunity!

mmmmm, Im just wondering why its just Julie and me having to answer what we think about homosexuality and what religion we are tied too..

How about everybody else using this thread to bare their beliefs?

True honest thoughts on the bible please?

Do you follow a religion and which one?

True honest thoughts on homosexuality?

the bible? - clearly and obviously not literal. Written after the event, translated, translated and translated again second hand accounts. Full of contradictions. Open to selective quoting. Open to misinterpretation. Open to abuse by those with a tiny bit more knowledge than others that are happy to blindly follow authority. Not a bad set of stories and moral tales to get the uneducated masses working towards a common civilised society. As good a guide book as any written that long ago.

follow a religion? - yes thanks, but not your nasty little version that attempts to control others with condemnation and threats. Note, there is a presumption there that you are not simply on a sponsored trollathon, which I sincerely hope you are.

homosexuality? - to be honest I'm so boringly straight and vanilla it's almost unbelievable. Couldn't care less what you are or what anyone else is providing they do their thing only with fully consenting others.

Incidentally, it's you answering the questions because you are one of two that are going against the current mores of the VT massive. Now going against the majority doesn't automatically make you wrong. I for instance, know that I am f awesome on the drums, three other opinions in my house and several next door are clearly wrong. However, on the presumption your views are the same as those of others you've chosen to paste and reference instead of giving your own views, then you need to get a grip. That is why you are rightly being made to look like a bit of an amateur.

This is what you said you lying (edited by TV):

In Africa in fact there are thousands of women in congregations all over the continent... such as in places like Kenya who have died of AIDS because unbeknown to them their husbands were having sex with men

Yeah and point being????

Congregations.... AS IN CONGREGATIONS OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!!!

So you try and twist what I've said... and I'm a lying (edited by TV) ?!!

How about everybody else using this thread to bare their beliefs?

True honest thoughts on the bible please?

Do you follow a religion and which one?

True honest thoughts on homosexuality?

The bible is amongst the best tools of power and oppresion, used by kings and rulers.

I am an atheist, straight and single, so every male gay is less competition. Fine with me.

Laws against homosexuality and other such moral laws (show me the victim) should have been eliminated a long time ago.

You silly, bigoted, ignorant cow.

Calm down Martin for goodness sake!

How can I be a bigot? I have colleagues who are both lesbian and gay. My ex sister in law was openly bisexual and she never had a word of condemnation

off me about it... that was between my brother and her.

I treat people as I find them... I don't try and pin a label on them and then try my best to deride them at every opportunity!

If I typed "all black people are stupid" on here, then tried to justify it by saying "I'm not racist, my mate John's black" I'd still be an ignorant, racist toerag. Your views give away your total ignorance, you don't even realise you're doing it.

What. The. ****.

Yes but arent they too busy **** the choir boys? Doesn't count.

I brought that up simply because The Don tried to make out how cruel JWs are over the subject of homosexuality.... when yet again that isn't the truth.

There are lots of ex homosexuals amongst JWs and they are treated with kindness like everyone else.

Just the same as first century christians and Paul's remarks that "that is what some of you were"

I was in a Christmas pop up shop yesterday and they had Noah's Ark's reduced.

I'm guessing this was due equally to two factors:

a) Noah not strictly being part of the Christmas story.

B) Negative market influences from this forum.

If I typed "all black people are stupid" on here, then tried to justify it by saying "I'm not racist, my mate John's black" I'd still be an ignorant, racist toerag. Your views give away your total ignorance, you don't even realise you're doing it.

No instead you type that ALL Jehovah's Witnesses are STUPID.... what does that make you Martin?

I really wouldn't accuse me of being a bigot with your history for all to see!

I brought that up simply because The Don tried to make out how cruel JWs are over the subject of homosexuality.... when yet again that isn't the truth.

Hang on what? I just linked to two articles on watchtower, you know "Jehovah's Witnesses Official Web Site".

Are you telling me that those two articles, that said homosexuality is a sin towards god, and giving advice on how to avoid becoming a homosexual, are NOT representative of the views of the Jehovah's witnesses?

Quick, someone email the webmaster, their sites been hacked!