Could Noah's Ark hold all the animals?

steaknchips

Romans 1

27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

28 And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper,

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Romans 1

27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

28 And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper,

For a second there I thought you were answering my question.

Romans 1

So let me get this right.... God's punishment for Gay men was a cock up the ass? Was God gay?

Numbers 22:28

Bible in Basic English

Then the Lord gave the ass the power of talking, and opening her mouth she said to Balaam "What have I done to you that you have given me blows these three times"?

Numbers 22:29

Bible in Basic English

And Balaam replied "Verbally consented. You're a talking donkey for **** sake and Steaknchips says that is the only reason I need to pork you. I'm not passing up on an opportunity like that! So now after sucking your cock those three times, I'd like to ram the ass...in the ass! Ho ho!".

Numbers 22:30

Bible in Basic English

And the Donkey did reply "Oh Balaam, you're such a joker. Now hurry up and stick it in because I need to go tell that talking snake he's missing out on some fun!". And the LORD did watch.

Oi, god botherer, don't change the subject for him.

Live by the sword die by it.

I was not trying to change the subject for him..but to lighten the mood.

Homosexuality is not the standard for Christians it's true but again people have free will. They are free to follow God's standards or not.

The Apostle Paul indicates in fact that many of the first Century Christians had been far off the standards in lots of ways but that didn't condemn them to burn in hell - there's no such place. If they became Christians and changed, then even whatever they had done was wiped away.

Whether a person stays a Christian again and adheres to those standards is a matter of his choice.

(1 Corinthians 6:9-11) 9 Do not be misled. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men kept for unnatural purposes, nor men who lie with men, 10 nor thieves, nor greedy persons, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit God’s kingdom. 11 And yet that is what some of you WERE"

Again, I see no mention of Jesus mentioning homosexuality. Strange, considering he was wrote in retrospect, you'd think at least one apostle would whack it in to one of the gospels before preaching it in the following books, you know, just to show that their lord didn't like all this gay stuff.

I'm kind of glad this thread has turned farcical. I hope That the likes of steakandchips and Julie are offended. Because they have spent 80-odd pages offending me. Offending my intelligence, offending my moral code, offending my fellow man in their endeavors to explain what we are and why we are, offending my freedom and my right to live my life in the way that I wish to live it. I'm absolutely horrified by some of the sheer stupidity on show in this thread and I find the opinions of one particular individual not only quite disturbing but abhorrent in their nature.

Nasty, vicious and all too common. Still. Take your sordid little story book and get (gone). Ta.

Again, I see no mention of Jesus mentioning homosexuality. Strange, considering he was wrote in retrospect, you'd think at least one apostle would whack it in to one of the gospels before preaching it in the following books, you know, just to show that their lord didn't like all this gay stuff.

Paul wrote 1 Corinthians

The mood was plenty light enough, plenty of light hearted posts in the thread in amongst Steaknchips having his views exposed.

Well TBF Trent what has Steaknchips particular brand of Christianity or his views on homosexuality - got to do with him posting about the Flood of Noah?

If other people start a thread on VT on a subject... do they have to pass the same inquisition?...and declare for instance which brand of Atheism/Agnotiscm they belong to?

Perhaps there are some Atheists/Agnostics who don't agree with homosexuality. Hitler and the Nazis were about as Christian as the demons and hated homosexuals who were treated as subhuman and thrown into concentration camps along with others..... and what's more so did Stalin - he had the act outlawed! Lenin legalised it, then Stalin illegalised it. Both Atheists IIRC

OK if he's just trolling then perhaps I can understand... but he's said he isn't.

The mood was plenty light enough, plenty of light hearted posts in the thread in amongst Steaknchips having his views exposed.

Well TBF what has Steaknchips particular brand of Christianity or his views on homosexuality - got to do with him posting about the Flood of Noah?

If other people start a thread on VT on a subject... do they have to pass the same inquisition?...and declare for instance which brand of Atheism/Agnotiscm they belong to?

Perhaps there are some Atheists/Agnostics who don't agree with homosexuality. Hitler and the Nazis were about as Christian as the demons and hated homosexuals and what's more so did Stalin - he had it outlawed! Lenin legalised it, then Stalin illegalised it. Both Atheists IIRC

OK if he's just trolling then perhaps I can understand... but he's said he isn't.

Read the thread Julie, you will see why it is important and you will see why the questions are relevant.

If you have read it and still don't get it then.... I guess like Atheists who have read and reject the bible then you either didn't read it properly or didn't understand it.

Read the thread Julie, you will see why it is important and you will see why the questions are relevant.

Well TBF I haven't read all the posts so perhaps I shouldn't comment. I was too busy dealing with posts aimed at me!