The villatalk.com honeytrap (aka thread of the year 2011)

The_Rev

44g5lg21z4_139293595.jpg

Subject: Naughty or nice?!

Sent Date: 9/9/2011 9:53:32 AM

View Profile View All Messages Chat with Lillostboy

Tell me, what sort of encounter are you looking for? The "meek and mild" sort? Or the "kinky and wild" sort?

I'm lucid, emphatic, and kinky as anything! Indoors, outdoors, clubs or swinging. One-sums, two-sums, perhaps moresums! Rope and lace. Real or virtual. Emails, chats and web cam. I love it all.

So if you're looking to explore the more 'interesting' side of things, then I'd certainly like to join you in pushing some boundaries and have some sensual, erotic adventures!

If your inhibitions and hang ups are small and your sense of adventure large, I'm sure we could have a lot of fun together!!

Here's what I got up to the other day...would you like to do the same?

I met up with a webcam-buddy from here on Monday. She had had some bondage experiences 20 years ago and wanted to play some more.

We started out with just some smacking. I warmed her a-rse with my hand. Then I pushed her legs wide and slid my hand on to her wet c-lit while I carry on spanking her. Rubbing her hard and smacking her hard. As she started to go weak at the knees I moved on to a cane. Very intense feelings. I could feel her p-ussy contract with every swipe on her backside.

Then her first orgasm washed over her, her knees did give way and she was a panting heap on the bed.

After a few moments to recover, we changed tack and . . .

===========

PS Nice pic on your profile, want to share some more?!!

Subject: analcreampie please

Sent Date: 9/9/2011 11:05:07 AM

View Profile View All Messages

Well well upthewrongun to be fair I'd rTher start with you riding my face but what I want and what I get never seems to happen lol so would you like a randy weekend by the sea getting pebbles un yr crack? ;-O x

Subject: RE:RE:Hi

Sent Date: 9/9/2011 11:12:27 AM

View Profile View All Messages Chat with iandirector01

Original Message YOU sent on 9/9/2011 3:08:31 AM

Due to all the idiots and fakes on here (and some guy wanting to involve his 18 year old son) I like a pic e-mailed to me to prove your genuine. If your up for it i will give you e-mail and give you something to write on some paper. Please, if you do this I do not want to know if you are married if we are to meet and dont want any hard luck stories as I want to give sex not sympathy. Never thought it would be this hard to get sex!! Sally XX

Hi sally,

wow I know what you mean.. this site is shite.. full of clearings in the woods nutters pervs and bunny boilers hahaha..

My name is Ian by the way.

Well I am not on my own PC right now, but guess if Ilog into hotmail on here, I could try and email my profile pic?

I could take one and send from phone maybe for you, I have no issue with that?

what you mean give me something to write on paper?

I am 100% horny and genuine I assure you. I have been caught out on here too sally.. felt a right idiot, chatting to a 'woman' when it was a group of blokes having a laugh xxx

Subject: RE:RE:Hi

Sent Date: 9/9/2011 11:12:27 AM

View Profile View All Messages Chat with iandirector01

Original Message YOU sent on 9/9/2011 3:08:31 AM

Due to all the idiots and fakes on here (and some guy wanting to involve his 18 year old son) I like a pic e-mailed to me to prove your genuine. If your up for it i will give you e-mail and give you something to write on some paper. Please, if you do this I do not want to know if you are married if we are to meet and dont want any hard luck stories as I want to give sex not sympathy. Never thought it would be this hard to get sex!! Sally XX

Hi sally,

wow I know what you mean.. this site is shite.. full of clearings in the woods nutters pervs and bunny boilers hahaha..

My name is Ian by the way.

Well I am not on my own PC right now, but guess if Ilog into hotmail on here, I could try and email my profile pic?

I could take one and send from phone maybe for you, I have no issue with that?

what you mean give me something to write on paper?

I am 100% horny and genuine I assure you. I have been caught out on here too sally.. felt a right idiot, chatting to a 'woman' when it was a group of blokes having a laugh xxx

I have NEVER heard this phrase used outside of VillaTalk......

:detect:

RE:RE:RE:RE:can show pic but

Sent Date: 9/9/2011 11:30:26 AM

View Profile View All Messages Chat with joeyluvz

Original Message YOU sent on 9/9/2011 3:25:57 AM

my email is sallywigston at yahoo co uk

i'll be waiting x x

hopld a piece of paper saying 'scuba steve' so i know its really a pic of you x x

Ok but just be patient hun cuz I'm with my gf so wen I get chance I'll get on it x