Academy Under 18s season 2011/12

fantram

Also, it was nice to see Marc Albrighton there supporting the youngsters.

Yeah will defiantly encourage them to try and push on, thats for sure..

He let his Dad pay for his J20, though. The cheek!

Hoping to hear later on what the line up was. I know Danny O'Brien, Jordan Graham, Jerell Sellars, Bradley Lewis and Umit Eminoglu played.

Regarding new scholars, at the moment I've got Danny O'Brien (16), Courtney Wildin (16), Jerell Sellars (16 or 17), Elliot Hogan (15 or 16) and Jordan Lyden (15) as players who have been offered deals of some sort but not totally sure on Hogan and Sellars age.

Oh bummer. I would have to think though that it'd be really difficult for a Spanish youngster to settle into England, especially without any other Spanish players, mates, etc around. Very good opportunity for him at Malaga especially with the money the club now has, certainly wish him luck. And I am in Malaga this week, so hopefully I can bump into him.

I know but I was watching his twitter yesterday. Here is my evidence:

1) He's started talking to Jordan Graham

2) He tweeted on 20th "An other nyt that I Cnt sleep ffs match for 18's tomoro as well :(". According to his location, this tweet was from Birmingham.

3) On 21st he tweeted "On the coach first game of the season18's :)". According to his location he was literally just around the corner from Bodymoor Heath.

4) Villa U18s played Burton Albion U18s on 21st in Burton and won 3-1.

5) He tweeted "Good game won 3 - 1 #poppinghell! Under 18s" his location was showing as halfway down the A38 between Burton and Birmingham.

6) He later tweeted "@DimmyNo7 Hard u scored a banger fam well done bro :D" to a lad who plays for Birmingham City U18s, they won 3-0. So he wasn't playing for them.

If I'm right then I've beaten the press!

Not yet! I'm working on it though!

The following were definitely involved:

Jordan Graham

Jerell Sellars

Robin Dempsey

Umit Eminoglu

Danny O'Brien

Brad Lewis

Still not 100% on Foday Nabay but it does look like he played.

Â