GTA 5

Genie

I've gone off this game now and on to Tiger Wood's PGA Tour, just battered the sh*t out of my caddy, it's brilliant.

You better bloody not. I'm not playing only with VA, nutter tries to kill me all the time!

• Like 1

I've gone off this game now and on to Tiger Wood's PGA Tour, just battered the sh*t out of my caddy, it's brilliant.

You better bloody not. I'm not playing only with VA, nutter tries to kill me all the time!

You started started it by shooting at my car! What is it with everyone trying to destroy my car?

And as for Mr. Pints, he will just randomly assault me then wonders why I fight back and kill him!

You know you don't have to get your car fixed everytime you scratch it up right? Just drive it into your garage and it fixes it up free of charge and right away.

You're really attached to your car.

I should be going to bed earlier, I've gotten into a habit of going to sleep around 3-4am now and tomorrow is my first day back at work :(

Remember that feeling when you had to go back to school after the holidays?...

I always find the best thing to do when faced with foes is to take cover behind the bonnet of your partner's car as he sits defenceless facing the opposite way trying to make a quick getaway...sorry kiwi

Plus, directed at Dumb & Dumber -

Think about it -

Won 10 lost 0 on Golf :P

I'z being funni :D

why was I doing everything whilst everyone sat in a chopper?!

had a shotgun to destroy 3 jets in an army base...  :angry:

You get the chopper first. I said leave the plane. You only need to jump in Ron's plane and out again and then all go together. Jump a car in and get it before base alerted. Also don't blow up Cargobob as fails the mission. I was waiting for you and the others to get in. Did you ram it or shoot it?

If you try and kill everything on the base before moving chopper you face shit loads of two shot kill soldiers.

• Like 1

Just deleted the game but kept game saves, reinstall and all was well for about 15 mins and its done it again fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

It happened a third time so trying to steal the fighter jet from the army base is proving more trouble than its worth. 

I think I'll venture online, what do I need to do first? (sorry to sound like a noob). How do I get involved in the VT Crew?

Cheers (my xbox gamer tag is Villa Neil 81 btw

Just deleted the game but kept game saves, reinstall and all was well for about 15 mins and its done it again fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

It happened a third time so trying to steal the fighter jet from the army base is proving more trouble than its worth. 

I think I'll venture online, what do I need to do first? (sorry to sound like a noob). How do I get involved in the VT Crew?

Cheers (my xbox gamer tag is Villa Neil 81 btw

Unfortunately chum, the VT Villans crew plays on Playstation 3, sorry.

Ahh, I was playing with the sound off.. 

Couldn't hear anyone.

I enjoyed fighting to the death with Ginko though :)

That was quite fun. I have no idea how you were dodging my melee blows though. I couldn't target-lock onto you when I had the knife or baseball bat out. It was fun tossing a sticky bomb and detonating it in midair though.

Â