GTA 5

Genie

Nice job 8p. Drive right into the drug meet and turn the car so I get out facing the gunfire. Cheers.

I didn't think they'd start shooting so quickly.

I was going to send you an apologetic message but then we started again.

We did it in the end too.

I got to say I really enjoy some of the missions that we're getting now...and playing them on the most difficult setting just makes them that bit more enjoyable....don't you agree?

I know you enjoy playing with your joystick...

0_0.jpg

• Like 2

I was wondering if you'd screen capture any stills of me, perve ;)

Haha the mad thing is I didn't take that picture :D must have been VA hiding it in his beard.

It was for the wank bank... the... the crew scrap book!

This was the guy who fell into his own campfire, the fool. I didn't push him so let's not point fingers.

0_0.jpg

Went online for the first time last night, terrible first impression. The intro was glitching out all over the shop, geometry disappearing then popping in, invisible roads and buildings, texture popping in and out etc.... Then that first race was more about avoiding cheating word removed's blocking you. Crap. How do you go alone and do jobs yourself?

Edited by Ingram85

Went online for the first time last night, terrible first impression. The intro was glitching out all over the shop, geometry disappearing then popping in, invisible roads and buildings, texture popping in and out etc.... Then that first race was more about avoiding cheating word removed's blocking you. Crap. How do you go alone and do jobs yourself?

You have to run through that boring tutorial first unfortunately. :mellow:

It's pointless, it's basically showing you how to play GTA as if you never have.

So you have to do that drug drop and stuff? I was in a car that some other nob was driving so I bailed out of it, muted them all then out of nowhere a cut scene played, I ranked up and made a bit of money. Very strange. How long does the tutorial take? 

Yes, I can't remember how much there was to do, there were a couple of missions including the race, and how the custom shop works and a few other bits but not too much, once you get through those then you can play how you want to.

Although you do have to rank up to unlock things like golf or the strip club, weapons, more clothes, etc.

All I can remember is doing the race then heading off to kill some drug dealers, taking out the guy who runs with the stash and then driving it back to the chap's apartment.

I actually had the perfect experience in the tutorial. I won the race, killed the most people in the drug deal, popped the guy who ran through the windshield as he got into the car to drive off, picked up the drugs and delivered them myself. I didn't leave much else for the other guys to do, I got pretty lucky.

Now I'm stuck with 8p on missions...

Also, has anyone else been getting the 80710092 error message on their pS3? It's a network connection error, DNS-related I think. I keep getting it lately then for some reason it'll just start working. I've tried tutorials which suggest the usual reboot router and PS3 and also disabled your media server connection but nothing seems to work. Then just randomly it works again. It's not routine maintenance, I've checked the site to see if it's down for any reason but it never has been. It's incredibly frustrating.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

Now I'm stuck with 8p on missions...

Oh aye is that right is it? Which one of us maintains ridiculous amount of covering fire against the infinite amount of ever respawning enemies for the other one who runs about with as much direction as a Tonev shot on goal clambering in to whatever vehicle we need to pick up (In an attempt at the glory) and speeding off leaving the other to continue their near-impossible gun battle?

I may be slow but I'm efficient......some of the time for the second part in all honesty..

Worst thing about everything is in that last mission I lost my hat.

Although it may be a blessing in disguise, it may have been a slight beacon for snipers.

What's 8pint's crew ranking down there?

Nevermind that, the screen-cap proves to the haters who criticise my driving that I am indeed a 'Pro-Racer' thank you very much... -_-

Makes me laugh that I'm a  :ph34r:  with the stealth too, I really wanted to max that out thinking it would be helpful and all it really does is enable you to move quicker in the stealth stance...and we all know I need help with that.

I was foolishly thinking it was going to make me in to a parkour style free-runner.

I even deluded myself in to jumping from heights Alan Wright would have no trouble stepping down from and believing the stealth had enabled me to execute a sublime landing.

Until I jumped from a level no higher than Barry Bannan's knees and fell flat on my face...not impressed...

1) Cover sucks and I'm always getting shot even when I'm behind it, it's incredibly unfair and annoying
2) I don't have anywhere near the kind of weaponry you have
3) you also have maxed out stats for your character (except flying) and I don't

EDIT - 4) PSN just signed me out with that f***ing error again! ARGH!

Edited by Ginko

1) Cover sucks and I'm always getting shot even when I'm behind it, it's incredibly unfair and annoying

2) I don't have anywhere near the kind of weaponry you have

3) you also have maxed out stats for your character (except flying) and I don't

EDIT - 4) PSN just signed me out with that f***ing error again! ARGH!

1) You're supposed to shoot back.

2) I tried to give you guns but ajax pinched them in his copycat suit [ii] You were impatiently trying to drive off

3) In my previous post I made a clear example that doesn't matter. 91 has maxed out shooting and he has less accuracy than a team of Savos

4) Just like parking you in front of a gang of angry drug dealers...I'm of no help there.

• Like 1

Hey, I do nothing BUT shoot back. You saw that mission where we had to steal the two trucks and you died leaving me to get them both? I nearly did it if not for a terrible misjudgement leading to me driving into a petrol station and blowing myself up. I must have killed a good 50 guys on that mission alone.

Psh, 'You're supposed to shoot back,' he says. I don't know where you get this stuff from.

• Like 1

Sounds like your on dial up.

Never had any of those issues in all the hours i’ve played (ps3)

You can open the cargo door of the titan and drive cars inside. This is the greatest game ever.

For that reason alone?

Yes.

You need somebody in the car whilst you fly the titan though, otherwise the car will bounce around and explode very quickly.

Â