Football Manager 2012

AndyClarke

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, I'm gonna download the new game tonight and start a Villa game. Been a while since I've played FM but the current state of the club has made me want to spring into action and sort out our squad, wage bill and finances.

Everyone will be available for transfer except the youth academy graduates (Gabby, Bannan, Clark, Gardner, Weimann, Herd, Delfouneso, Baker, Albrighton etc...)

Might be a turbulent 1st season but as long as I survive relegation I'll count that as a win and build on it.

Any recommended players on free/cheap to pursue?

Don't know what exactly you're saying but I was just wondering not having a go.

You've lost me mate. You asked what had been changed, so I've given you a brief outline, there are of course a whole host of changes to players some that people will like others that they may not!!

Not sure what you think I've said that would make you think that I thought (bit of a tongue twister) you were having a go?

Yeah, I was Andy, no offence was meant to you Rhys :)

Anyway, I've just started a game as Penley in the Welsh National League Divison 2 (Wrexham Area). It's my first ever game with edited leagues, so I hope it's going to be okay!

The level 14 database in England doesn't appear to work, but someone is hoping to upload a database that goes down to level 11 tonight...

Wow, I suck at this game.

Unbeaten until late October and in 4th place with Villa.

14th place in January, with only one or two goals scored in 3 months, losing every game by at least 3 goals. Sacked. Laptop out of window. Sulk. Girlfriend laughs at me. I don't remember much after that.

Wow, I suck at this game.

Unbeaten until late October and in 4th place with Villa.

14th place in January, with only one or two goals scored in 3 months, losing every game by at least 3 goals. Sacked. Laptop out of window. Sulk. Girlfriend laughs at me. I don't remember much after that.

XD

It can be a bitch of a game. How hard is it to sell players at the start? I'm really struggling to offload some high earners so I can get my wage bill down.

Managed to get rid of Dunne for 2.5m but I still have to pay him 20k a week as he wouldn't move otherwise. Beye got sold for 250k, luckily no wage contributions there, but thats it. Still waiting on someone to make a move for Petrov (3m) and Ireland (3.5m) but no-one has offered owt yet. Heskey is a non mover even at 200k. Might offer him a mutual termination. Debating sticking Bent up for sale but I can't see anyone offering anything above 15m for him, even that if I'm lucky.

It can be a bitch of a game. How hard is it to sell players at the start? I'm really struggling to offload some high earners so I can get my wage bill down.

Managed to get rid of Dunne for 2.5m but I still have to pay him 20k a week as he wouldn't move otherwise. Beye got sold for 250k, luckily no wage contributions there, but thats it. Still waiting on someone to make a move for Petrov (3m) and Ireland (3.5m) but no-one has offered owt yet. Heskey is a non mover even at 200k. Might offer him a mutual termination. Debating sticking Bent up for sale but I can't see anyone offering anything above 15m for him, even that if I'm lucky.

It's solid! Did Blackburn buy Beye by any chance? I've started three Villa games since I've had it and they've bought him everytime.

I've always just had to wait for Heskey's contract to run down. He just won't budge.

Â