Predictions and general chat

BOF

€3.50 on Broncos for superbowl @ 40/1 :) It's all about value people :)

Not bad odds tbf, the Broncos would instantly become a powerhouse in the AFC and playing in the AFC West would be one of the easier paths back to the Super Bowl for him.

Got 50/1 on the Broncos with Bet365 so had a cheeky £2 and the Giants were 20/1 so stuck a £5. Manning Bowl would be a good outcome for me!

The Giants at 20/1 are at longer odds than 7 teams - GB, NE, NO, HOU, PHI, BAL, PIT and the same odds as - DET, SF, NYJ.

The level of disrespect there is remarkable! New Orleans a team that cheated their way to a Super Bowl and are about to be punished severely for it stand a better chance really? Houston are a good team defensively but they are losing Mario Williams and have won precisely 1 playoff game in their franchise history.

Philli!? Really!? This is the real insult, Philli have a better shot at doing something they have never done than what the Giants just did for the second time in 5 years!

Philli!? Really!? This is the real insult, Philli have a better shot at doing something they have never done than what the Giants just did for the second time in 5 years!
I know you don't need me to explain the basis upon which bookmakers operate.

I know BOF, but what is it about their roster now and their performance last season that makes them better odds than the Giants going into 2012? To me that one is absurd, however you look at it.

We need to:

1. Sign Ray Rice to a new deal to save him playing on the Franchise Tag

2. Sign Joe Flacco to a new long term deal

3. Re-sign Ben Grubbs. We have offered him a deal but he's feeling out the market.

4. Re-sign Ladarius Webb to a new long term deal. He's our starting corner.

5. Re-sign Jameel McClain. He's our MLB once Ray Lewis goes.

Then we can look at free agents. We haven't got much cap room to work with but I don't wanna lose any of these guys.

Eddie Royal talking to the Redskins :-( If he were to resign and we got Peyton he would tear teams apart.
I'd love to re-sign Royal. We might be about to need all the good receivers we can get. I'd say Royal is on a small contract here though. We might be better off drafting and keeping our wage down depending on Royal's demands. I'm confident that Elway knows the score and won't let a potential piece of the jigsaw walk out the front door if he doesn't need to.

Payton Hillis signed with Kansas City.

Local sports talk show host, Tony Rizzo said that being a Cleveland Browns fan is like being the kid at Christmas that never gets any presents. I'm beginning to understand what he meant.

Fucksocks, I have a pretty good hunch, against which team, he will run riot on twice a year :(

Â