Photography?

trimandson

I seem to fare best with macro stuff as the Raynox DCR-250 I use does a stirling job for a £15 lens!!

Eventually found one of these, from a place in Dortmund. Have just started messing around with it.

513824650_e93047a2c6.jpg

513824634_f26ce10eb8.jpg

513824620_dde96424dd.jpg

Like those Peter, especially the top two, Top one being my favourite

Can't wait to get out and play with my new toys tommorrow, might even try some macro stuff if I can find something worthy now I've got a nice macro lens (the one I tiik the above shot with). Would have been better if my other new flashes had turned up today though, got to wait until tuesday for them

Whitestake, I think it's called, the village - just outside Preston, anyway, round the back of a garden centre, near new longton

http://www.turbarywoods.co.uk/

edit - I should add, for Kitey, that there's an absolutely gorgeous Red Kite there. Not very keen on being photographed, though I did get a picture, the call she makes is something else, too. Quite tuneful, really.

Bicks.. guess now is not a good time to tempt you with two nikon fit lenses so I can aim for my wish of a 17-55 2.8 that I've spotted locally... Gotta sell to buy as the money i'm getting in from upcoming work is going towards a 70-200 2.8 VR all being well. And I'm about to get another flash too... and I've just got yet another memory card.

Â