Gym Routine

olboydave

Question, after the nerve compression in my neck and spine and my arm started to atrophy, how do you reckon is best to build it back now i can start?

by meeting rob  ....he will have you back to normal in no time :D

I'm stalling at exactly the same point I stalled last year. 210 lbs

Frustrating.

Shaved another couple of hundred calories off my diet and going to step up the cardio in the gym to try and push through it. The weekend just gone won't have helped though. Bloody Villa forcing me to drink so much!

I'm stalling at exactly the same point I stalled last year. 210 lbs

Frustrating.

Shaved another couple of hundred calories off my diet and going to step up the cardio in the gym to try and push through it. The weekend just gone won't have helped though. Bloody Villa forcing me to drink so much!

I read somewhere that calorie totals should be readjusted every time 5lbs is either lost or gained. 

Have you looked into carb cycling?

Yeah I've been pulling the calories down since I started. was around 2200 a day when I started. Down to about 1850 now.

No I haven't looked into that. Heard of it, but never really looked at it properly

It's not too bad really. When you do it gradually it seems fine.

But it's less than I'd ever thought I'd have to eat to lose fat.

It's not like I'm 8% trying to get down to 6% or anything either! I'm still around 14-15%

I think I suffer from having a very sedentary lifestyle outside of the gym.

Edited by Stevo985

Re-feed days are absolutely happening ;)

I would agree with you on the too few calories if it wasn't for the fact I'd slowly dropped them as opposed to a big bang approach.

I'm doing 2 weeks with the new calories and if that doesn't work I'll try something new

Re-feed days are absolutely happening ;)

I would agree with you on the too few calories if it wasn't for the fact I'd slowly dropped them as opposed to a big bang approach.

I'm doing 2 weeks with the new calories and if that doesn't work I'll try something new

If you want mate I can PM you that document I got from Lex Griffin. Obviously the macros are tailored to me and like we discussed previously there probably isn't anything in there that we didn't already know but you might find something in there that'll help......

Smashed through it this week.

208lbs and feeling good!

6 weeks until my target date and 8lbs to drop.

Let me congratulate you while I eat my cake :D............TBH I have never wanted to do the cut I wouldnt have the will power .......on another note 140 dl and going up after soooo long stuck at 120 :D

Anyone tried doing 15/5/5 cadence with 3 seconds rest between sets?

You can fire through your workout in around 20 minutes but the pump you get is incredible.

I'd suggest doing it at 50% of your max weight, that last set of 5 will have whatever body part you are working on on fire!

Edited by sexbelowsound

Â