Would you go on Big Brother?

paddy

Would you go on Big Brother?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Would you go on Big Brother?

• Yes
    • No

Sorry to spread this over 2 threads but people were having a go at the freaks they always put in. So all I'm asking was would you go in it? You know what, I think I would, it goes against all logic, but something inside me just makes me want to.

Maybe I just want the media to rip apart my personality.

Guest RantinRob

Would I ****

And if I did they'd throw me out because I'd chin someone like that Scots clearing in the woods jason and his arrogant black buddy Victor, both rocket polishers of the highest order.

Errrrr, I only remembered tthem cos my daughter reminded me :-)

In your imagination I'd do everything, Rob. :lol:

I'd die there. I can't stand other people around me (with few exceptions). I spend most of the time alone in a 120 square metre flat and **** love it.

With my sence of humor i would be hung by the Sun and other tablods for being a sexest, Racist, homephobic rocket polisher and the whole country would hate me.

So yeah i would.

Only if I could take a Fully Automatic Assault rifle with me, and had immunity from a mass murder charge, whilst in the house and around (this clause for all the clearings in the woods waiting outside)

Not a bloody chance!

I have just seen the first girl go in and booed - really funny esoecially after the way she introduced herself!! She really does make Jade look intelligent!

Nah, too many skeletons in the closet. If I ever get famous I'm ****.

Even if you didn't have them, you'd still come out the house to storys about beastality and shit. Don't deny chances because of life's previous mistakes and all that shit.

strangely i think i would. not sure why, cause i think the usual weirdos and brain deads they have in there would drive me totally fruitcake in no time at all. I wouldnt enjoy some of the skeletons that may come out in the press, and fame (or rather infamy) doesnt interest me, not that i think i'm worthy of more than a footnote for longer than i would last, but i think it would be something to do jsut for the hell of it.

Â