Would you go on Big Brother?

paddy

Would you go on Big Brother?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Would you go on Big Brother?

• Yes
    • No

Nope, have no desire to be on the tellybox.

If they ever did one that wasn't televised then i think it'd be a great experience.

I agree

Its called university halls of residence!

Don't I know it :lol:

Not a chance in hell. Fortunately, I'm way too 'normal' to be considered and even if that weren't the case, there's no chance you'd get me in there.

I like my own space too much and have too much respect for myself and people I care about to humiliate myself in that way.

Although if the pot was £1m, I might say otherwise but I gotta be honest, I'd rather waste my time trying to get on Who Wants to be a Millionnaire.

I don't hold great store by money; I have enough to live on with a little spare at the end of each month for a few beers with my mates every weekend and I'm happy with that.

Nope, have no desire to be on the tellybox.

If they ever did one that wasn't televised then i think it'd be a great experience.

I agree

Its called university halls of residence!

Don't I know it :lol:

Slilghtly different in that we can go to the pub, actually leave the building etc. Which is always nice, I've been about 3 days without leaving the building before.

We were talking about this earlier, imagine if freshers fortnight was televised. :shock:

I don't remember most of it but what I do shouldn't be allowed on tv.

I know what you mean though, our block is so inbred now its ridiculous.

Starts in F and ends in F and isn't Freddie Flintoff with regards going in. I have no desire to impose my life on other people by being part of some car-crash style TV reality show. If Doug was in there then maybe I would just to grill him non-stop about his piss poor running of this football club!

Â