Opposition Fans' Build Up

Shoody

Thought i'd make a new thread posting the other teams' fans quotes in the build up to the game, not sure what everyone will think... but to me, banter is what football is all about.. and reading people scathing the club gets me a bit more riled up for the game.

Only because I thought i'd pop a long to the Toffees' forum and see which of their many injured players are out for our game and saw this little gem with many 'good write-up' replies.

They’ll be backed well by their travelling fans singing some really crap songs. What’s that My Lord one all about? Teds. It also seems around those parts that an alpha male wears Naf Naf trackie bottoms and a jarg Ellesse top. Crap profiling apart, they’re a grand traditional club so it must be a real worry to be battling it out with the Wigans and Blackpools of the world.

Anyhu..

I want to see these go down . COYB

there pace will cause us probs ,but the last few times i have seen them they looked clueless

saha,arteta and fellaini out i can see them winning this,our patched up side wont be able to handle their pace.

Ill start - Ashley Young is a snide!

Fully agreed, nearly put it in my crap match preview but then realised I make reference to it every time. A future redschiezen player if I ever saw one. Please, someone hurt him.

Villa are in meltdown think they´ll fight but that seems to suit us when teams come and attack,Having read the news of injurys ,Saha, Rodwell, Coleman, Baxter the latest victims to the annual injury crisis,don´t know who were going to put on the field time for the kids to run out?The young greek bean pole? and the fleat footed french winger?But knowing Moyes Anichebe will start.Still think we´ll beat them though.

Bar the ref turning up in a Villa shirt or ''Ged'' getting the sack I'd like to think we can duke it out with them and sneak a win.

Hope Villa dominate and we win it undeservedly late on.

Tables need turning.

Here

It also seems around those parts that an alpha male wears Naf Naf trackie bottoms and a jarg Ellesse top.

Sorry, it was someone in Liverpool that said this...right?

It also seems around those parts that an alpha male wears Naf Naf trackie bottoms and a jarg Ellesse top.

Maybe he should stop for a minute and take a look at his own city before making comments about Birmingham. How rich...

They’ll be backed well by their travelling fans singing some really crap songs.

quite ironic given they only have three songs; two of which are just different variations of 'everton'.

nor do they sing them, either...

to be fair to them, they also chant 'HANDBALLL!!!!!!' so often I think it's become a club anthem. Ball will only need to go near a Villa player to have them screaming in unison for handball.

Or anytime someone goes near one of their players thousands of them let out a high-pitched scream.

they are without doubt the worse team in the league for that. it's embarassing!

very true. make that four. from experience everton and hull are the worst for it but everton truly take the biscuit.

My experiences with Stoke, throw them into the argument as well I think....but yes, Everton are truly notorious for this, and the whole screaming when a player of theirs comes anywhere within the vicinity of ours....oh, bloody scousers...

Or anytime someone goes near one of their players thousands of them let out a high-pitched scream.

they are without doubt the worse team in the league for that. it's embarassing!

Thought this was just me. Kept mentioning it to my brother when watching them on T.V. Can't describe how much I hate it especially when the plonker of a ref actually gives in to them.

Â