Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Hodgson has done more for West Brom in 35 minutes than Houllier has done for us all season!

Hes in the stands.

Imagine how good they'll be if he ever gets down to the bench

I know. Quality.

Lets not forget they are only playing West Ham though. The worst team in the league by a mile. Even WE did them three nil, and that was with a shit manager on the touchline :winkold:

and again, gabby can not do **** all on the left, 2 times now in 2 minutes the chance to cross, he cant because he has to check back, **** shit this is

How? He scored from there. I wouldn't touch that right side, Downing and Walker are going together like Salt and Pepper. If anyone you'd swap him with Young but I'm liking him in this free role now.

and again, gabby can not do **** all on the left, 2 times now in 2 minutes the chance to cross, he cant because he has to check back, **** shit this is

But people want Young there, he cuts back too.

people want ypung there RATHER than gabby, i think most want downing on his proper side, young can play just in front of the midfield or on the right but dear **** god, gabby is not a **** left midfielder and downing is not a **** right midfielder