Confirmed Wed 2nd march 7.45 KO

dudley_villa

Cant be 8/9th March as City will probably still be in the Europa League and you can't mess with the dick that is Mr Platinis tournement...could possibly be 2nd March + make City play 2 games in 3 days (fulham 28th Feb). Its really the FAs fault for having cock eyed friendleys that noone gives a shit about.

• 3 weeks later...

Of course Citeh are now confirmed as our 5th round opponents with another daunting trip to Eastlands, where other than Maloney's free kick, Villa memories are not great.

I now read that if the match on the 2nd March is a draw there are plans to replay it on Monday 7th March at VP to ensure the 6th round goes ahead as originally scheduled. This despite Citeh's likely Europa involvement later that week and both clubs Premier league having played in the Premier League just 48 hours before.

Potential future fixture madness or what? I guess we just better beat them the first time!

Can hope that their Europa tie goes to ET and Fulham give them a kicking on Sunday. We have an extra days rest and also will Makoun be back for us?

I think that without bent we will struggle but I take it we are able to take quite a few fans. We will be noisy for sure.

Can't wait I hope we sell our allocation

Ticket office said they had been busy with Man City sales and we had sold 1,200 after a day and a half of sale with the criteria needed to buy one being quite strict which is quite good, so we could sell it out.

Â