Super Bowl XLV - Steelers/Packers

leviramsey

Who wins?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Steelers
    • Packers
    • No one wins ... we'll have to listen to listen to Joe Buck and Troy Aikman!

Good to see you back in the SB thread, Grings (don't remember you being in here since XLII).
I keep forgetting where it's kept. I follow the NFL, but when you follow the dolphins interest tends to droop faster than one of fergies chins.

*joke love that lass, dirty as.

Shit . Xtina Ag-yoolara is singing the national anthem,. It's going to be a 25 minute special , I can feel it. Lets see how many notes she can cram in to one line !!!!!!!! :D

Yep she's taking her time with it

Shit . Xtina Ag-yoolara is singing the national anthem,. It's going to be a 25 minute special , I can feel it. Lets see how many notes she can cram in to one line !!!!!!!! :D

Right, that was terrible

Yep she's taking her time with it

You know those Family Guy sketches that go on for a painfully long time.......

I see Bleeding Gums Murphy's 27 minute long version of The Star Spangled Banner is being sung again. Seriously American people, why do you let people butcher your national anthem so? Did Christina have to drag out the song until the jets were ready to fly over the stadium? Were the jets scrambed from Boston or Hawaii?

Â