Ticket info - Sold Out

andykeenan

£11 for me + free trains thanks to dad working for network rail, bargain.

Lucky! Got to fork £25 out for my return, more than my match ticket v__v

that's a dream! i did quite well on my ticket when i booked it a couple of days ago. put in nottingham to horwich parkway return with a railcard and they wanted to charge me 30 quid. so entered nottingham to manc pic return and manc pic to horwich pway return and in total it's come to just over 15.

getting quite good at finding myself cheap deals now and must have saved hundreds over the past 6 months what with constantly using the trains to get home or to go to villa games. infact, this will be the third time in the space of nine days that i've used manchester piccadilly station when i hadn't done so previously.

can you get free trains anywhere then?

They have always had that the upper and lower sections of the away stand were sold out on bolton's online ticketing page just like on ours it always says that the away end at villa park is always sold out. The whole stand's capacity is 5,000 with it split 3,000 in the lower and 2,000 in the upper. Expect the villa website to announce a further 2,000 extra tickets soon as it states on the bolton ticket page on the villa website that 3,000 was an initial allocation

that's a dream! i did quite well on my ticket when i booked it a couple of days ago. put in nottingham to horwich parkway return with a railcard and they wanted to charge me 30 quid. so entered nottingham to manc pic return and manc pic to horwich pway return and in total it's come to just over 15.

getting quite good at finding myself cheap deals now and must have saved hundreds over the past 6 months what with constantly using the trains to get home or to go to villa games. infact, this will be the third time in the space of nine days that i've used manchester piccadilly station when i hadn't done so previously.

can you get free trains anywhere then?

thats exactly what i try and get the people who i travel with to do, get the individual singles and returns works out a lot cheaper.

yeah :D well i have a limit of like 18 journeys (42 hours either side of each one) which i have nearly used up but that gets renewed in july :D the pass is only valid if i stay in full time education though, its great!

would be great if i could buy discounted faires for friends though!

When I rang at about 5 today then said it had sold out and no more tickets would be available to Villa fans, although they always say that, best to keep checking if not go in the home end I can't remember a time when Bolton have sold out recently so you will get one no problem.

the bromilow is home fans i think yeah, but some from h&v will be going in there. can't imagine any of them will be wearing any colours though so it's probably not the kind of pub we'd get the run of a la fernhurst/beehive/robin/the whole area of fulham!

apparently the barnstormers on lockstock lane will allow away fans. can't say i know any more than that.

Yeah just had a look on the Bolton forums, both of them pubs are mixed home and away but if we get enough of us from the Behivee down that way then it wont be hard to take over the pub with 3,000 Villa fans going!

Â