Ticket info - Sold Out

andykeenan

My 4 tickets arrived in the post today, Bolton is always a good trip.

How did you get 4 tickets? I thought it was only 1 ticket per customer?

It is, but you get the people you are going with's client reference numbers and order them in the same phone call so you can sit by them, they all get delivered together to same address.

the walk along the A673 from chorley station is about 2 hour 20. not sure about you, but i dont fancy that.

(on the subject of chorley, my hometown chester just beat them 0-1!! top of the evo stik north league)

Erm.. I think the idea would be to get back on the train pal..

the walk along the A673 from chorley station is about 2 hour 20. not sure about you, but i dont fancy that.

(on the subject of chorley, my hometown chester just beat them 0-1!! top of the evo stik north league)

just testin' you :oops:

just testin' you :oops:

haha, good try then ;)

Only just registered an online ticket account ready for when I get my ST next season, so i don't have any booking history since i've bought all my match tix at Villa Park on the turnstiles.

Oh well, just have to pray I can just turn up and get one on the day. Fingers crossed!

Ring the ticket office nearer the time and explain, they might be able to sort you out.

Ring the ticket office nearer the time and explain, they might be able to sort you out.

Yeah, think i'll just do that - couple of days before the game, ring and ask if there are tickets left, and if so - is there a way of getting them reserved or just having to turn up and be lucky that there'll be some on the turnstile.

Reckon it'll be a sell-out from our end? 3,000 is a healthy allocation - and we're well supported on our travels.

I honestly think they will be available on the door mate, there were available on the door at Liverpool and Wigan in the last months, think it will be the same here.. allthough Blackpool sold out so who knows. Im sure someone from here will be able to hook you up mate...

Reckon it'll be a sell-out from our end? 3,000 is a healthy allocation - and we're well supported on our travels.

Last year at Bolton we had both terraces, I was on the upper and there was plenty of space.

I'm sure someone with booking history who is going to the game could sort you out and meet you there to hand over tickets though. I just logged in on mine and it says one per client reference but there was no limit when it came to selecting how many you wanted.

Yeah that'd be cool if someone could hook me up with a ticket and I could meet them at the stadium with the cash - that'd be fine by me if anyone would do that, i'd be catching the train from Chorley to HWP and we can exchange numbers to make sure it all works out. Can just gimme a time and i'd be there outside the away end cash in hand, plus extra tip. Feel free to PM if that's possible.

Online ticket office says so.

Quality support

very impressed with the numbers we are taking - i know its cheap for an away game at £23 and its a saturday at 3pm, but some of our away attendences have been poor at times this season

managed to get 4 of the last 7 when i phoned up bang on 9 this morning

Â