The All Things Apple (Only) Topic

Gingerlad

As per the first post in this topic. This thread is only to be used to discuss Apple products.

Please start a separate thread if you'd like a rational or comparative discussion about Apple products.

1 hour ago, Dick said:

So, I can discuss Apple products, but not discuss photos from those porducts as part of the conversation?

My reminder wasn't aimed at any posts in particular.

The thread was set up for a particular discussion and you are always free to create others.

17 minutes ago, limpid said:

My reminder wasn't aimed at any posts in particular.

The thread was set up for a particular discussion and you are always free to create others.

The thread was set up because a particular poster made the previous version unusable.

He's gone now (I think), so I'll request the name of this thread gets changed or I'll start a new one.

• Like 2

On 24/09/2017 at 22:25, Xela said:

You have 2 copies of 2 Stieg Larsson books?

Good quality pics BTW

I took the photo in a charity shop, on a book hunt! I've just moved, so don't have my books on a shelf yet (not going to go off topic, but I love books!). And the images are good, not even the best I have taken this weekend.

I love photography, and this gives me an excuse to leave my main cameras at home.

A few more here: 

@limpid it would be good if this could be 'all things Apple' or something. Might as well use it like the Android one :)  

Edited by Dick

2 hours ago, Dick said:

@limpid it would be good if this could be 'all things Apple' or something. Might as well use it like the Android one :)  

I already asked but to no avail it would seem.

I think we need to start a new one.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Is it possible to cast missus’s iPad Pro screen to the the tv?... Not just YouTube apps etc but whatever Shes watching on the net. 

No dramas with casting my android device via the chrome cast app but can’t find an app to mirror iPad. 

TIA.

Edited by Kingman

2 hours ago, Kingman said:

Is it possible to cast missus’s iPad Pro screen to the the tv?... Not just YouTube apps etc but whatever Shes watching on the net. 

No dramas with casting my android device via the chrome cast app but can’t find an app to mirror iPad. 

TIA.

Twp seconds on Google: https://www.techjunkie.com/mirror-iphone-chromecast/

MIRRORING YOUR IOS DEVICE WITH CHROMECAST

Of course, if you want to mirror your phone’s display to your Chromecast, you’ll need a bit more setup than the typical Chromecast application.

:) 

18 hours ago, limpid said:

Tried that mate but was a bit of a faff fest, I just wanted a simple non complicated free App to cast to the tv. 

Found this one on the Applestore : TV Cast. A blue icon works a treat. 

Thanks 

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 1

Â