Dragon Age 2

Dante_Lockhart

Put about 15 hours into a Mage in DA1 but as is usually the case, I got distracted by new games. And now the pile of games I have marked "must return to someday" has reached ridiculous status but Dragon Age is certainly something I will be booting up again.

• 3 months later...

In preparation for Dragon Age 2 I've booted up Origins again. I downloaded all the DLC too (50% off all last week) and thus far I've completed Awakenings, Witch Hunt and Leliana's Story. (Already had Wardens Keep and Stone Prisoner done from earlier)

I've fell in love with the game all over again. Going to get a 100% complete file with all the choices I want to carry over to the next game.

Loved this to bits even if it made my MacBook cry at times. Ran surprisingly well though. I'll probably get the next installment on 360 since it probably won't even run on my MacBook.

Best bit about the first one was playing as a male character and getting to bone that bi latino-esque chap. Honestly the funniest thing I have ever ever seen in a computer game. I about wet myself (with piss (not jizz (ok maybe a little jizz)))

It's a different play style this time round I believe (Haven't seen much on it as I didn't want to spoil it for myself) so it's more 'console friendly'.

I had no problems with the first one on console though.

I got the first one on PC and loved it. However, I am considering trying this one on the 360. Is it still good on console and are the controls good?

Found it fine mate - the radial control system became intuitive after the first couple of hours.

• 8 months later...

I've got this out on rent at the moment, though loading my save from Origins I see I spent 67hrs on it in total (!) so I'm not sure how far I'll get with it. Already seems a little different from the first. Bearing in mind that it may entrench my unemployment, is it worth it?

Â