Stephen Ireland

Richard

I love Stephen Ireland... There I said it. It's true. He can be the difference this season linking with Bent and N'Zogbia. So excited for this season.

Not being funny but wasn't that the plan last season?

Our last manager had a plan that didn't really involve attacking though eh Bicks?

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Stephen Ireland... There I said it. It's true. He can be the difference this season linking with Bent and N'Zogbia. So excited for this season.

Nope...Ireland was to busy wasting his energy trying to break up play infront of the back 4.

i have three words for you, McCleish!

Our last manager had a plan that didn't really involve attacking though eh Bicks?

Yep...pretty much it in a nutshell! :thumb:

And the other two?

And the other two?

your mum

And the other two?

your mum

Bless...how mature little boy.

And the other two?

your mum

Bless...how mature little boy.

the three words thing is a comedy quote

the 'your mum' response was a nonsensical response of no merit, but thank you for taking time to respond.

I am 34 which is at least higher than your IQ, you do make me feel so young though, can i take you to parties?

oh my i am sorry to have damaged you, you didn't deserve it, i was foolish, i should no better. I will kill myself immediately.

i checked the records your IQ is much much higher and mine so much lower.

please can i take you to parties though?