Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My PSG game : sent Qasmi and Yaisen on loan (both 19) top prospects (both from youth).. Qasmi looks like a great striker (10 appearances, 8 goals for first team last season), Yaisen is a brilliant winger (great pace and crossing etc).. Spent £20m on Iker Muniain... alongside Babacar/Hoarau and Kadlec.. I'll get rid of Hoarau next season as he will be 31/32 and Qasmi will replace him when he is back from loan.

Have now left Bayern in June 2016 after 4 years there. During that time I won 4 league titles, 2 CL titles, 1 CWC, 1 German Cup, 1 Euro Super Cup, 3 German Super Cups.

Have now took over at AC Milan. Last season they finished 10th, aren't in any Euro comp. Since 2010 they have only won a solitary UEFA Cup (2014).

Took quite a few players with me from Bayern though. Chicharito, P.Jones, C.Clark, M.Ozil, R.Adler, D.Alaba, H.Badstuber & 9 regens. Have also signed Balotelli from City for 3.3m.

Me and Milfner just started Premiership campaign. He's lost his first three (Liverpool, United, Chelsea)...don't get much harder.

I've picked up 5 points, drew with Villa 3-3, Liverpool 0-0 and beat Spurs away 2-3!

My young Spanish stars, Torres and Lorente coming on extremely well. Still got Paul Huntington who was at the club from the start! Legend.

May I add, I didn't get hammered in any of the games, so there's hope yet.

Lost 1-0 to Liverpool at home, and that goal got goal of the month :|

Lost 3-1 at Manure, equalised too.

Lost 2-1 to Chelsea at home, and they scored in the 80th minute.

Got off to a good start with Leeds, 4th and was the league's top scorers, haven't scored in 4 now and my last goals before that were from CB's. :cry:

The game engine is a bit different to FM10, usually a right footed striker would always score on the right side if you went with 2 upfront, seems to have been changed now but I'm not sure.

Myself and Milfner both survived first season, Milfner (Notts County) in Prem had 19 points after 30 games but then won 8 in a row amazingly to secure premiership status for another year, while I over the season had a better season (in terms of being around 13th-16th most the season), only just survived on the last day.

I've got about £70 million worth of signings lined up....I'm going for it big time.

Deleted my OL game and Dortmund game.. couldn't get into it, my tactics were rubbish and frankly I was terrible at managing both of them.

PSG, Real Madrid and Inter.. and now Napoli are my frequent ones I will be using.

Top of the table :

serieainformationleague.th.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Tactics I use (made it myself ;) very interesting tactic this one though )

napolinapolitactics.th.png

Transfers so far :

napolitransfershistory.th.png

Staff changes :

napolitransfershistory2.th.png

So my unemployed game, Chesterfield took me on and I got them promoted (I got the job when they were sat 10th! they have a good league 2 team, very easy) rebuilt the team and was sat top of league 1. Apply for Reading job and am now their manager but they have loads of players 30+ so am rebuilding, trying to buy from Chesterfield :P

I have no money and need to rebuild so am selling Long, Mills and others for around £6m I found Owen on a free transfer so got him in. Just need to keep looking for players to replace Harte and co who are so old!

Gianni Bruno :thumb:

Quality player, had him in a game I just stopped playing. Albeit for Hellas Verona where he destroyed Serie C1/A, then he went to Huddersfield on loan and destroyed the champ and then I took over Ipswich and signed him for them. Didn't quite perform in the Premiership though.

Electric pace he has, just find his finishing a bit erratic.

I've noticed a player Newcastle signed on my most recent game called Kevin Gameiro from FC Lorient for 8.25, French. Although not cheap, he's scoring a lot of goals for them, and his stats are good, loads of pace and a good finisher. You might already know of him, but thought i'd mention him if anyone is after a striker.

They do.. reminds me alot of my PSG game, quality youngsters who can easily make the step up.. I recommend not buying anyone and using solely the youth.. to me so far (7 games in la liga with another 8 friendly games done already) 4th place is achievable imo.

edit : there is one player called inigo ruiz de galaretta when I first joined the club scout reports suggested he could be a useful player.. after sorting out my backroom staff (got rid of everyone and bought in my own staff including ray wilkins as an assistant) he has improved alot.. skillful player and creative who plays in AMC role.. can play a vital role.

Â