Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

Trying to raise funds for it. But that 1.4m was basically all the players that I didn't want being sold. Only got like 2 left to sell now and that'll probably raise another million. Have like 16m in the bank too, making around 2m a month. So annoyed.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone in the championship is looking for a good striker look no further than Gianni Bruno.. he is 18 (so long term) and costs £3m (try installments; trust me its worth it) and asks for £2,400 a week wages.. bangs in goals for fun.

He will also do a good job in the prem too I reckon once he develops more.

Lost 6 on the bounce, then just smashed Blues 5-0 at home, with Chucho getting 4! 8)

Got a nice little 4 point buffer, 12 games to go, 3 wins and I should be safe...

**** sake.

Chucho breaks his arm in training. Out for 6-7 weeks.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I just load from nearest save if it's not too far back when long injuries happen, 6-8weeks +, especially when it's a fast player because if their stats drop, they'll never go back up.

Finally bought this today, had to order it though since downloading it on my internet would take around 10 hours.

Been sticking with FM10 for a while and finally won everything with Leeds in 2018. Probably try do the same on this one

Finally bought this today, had to order it though since downloading it on my internet would take around 10 hours.

Been sticking with FM10 for a while and finally won everything with Leeds in 2018. Probably try do the same on this one

Surely by the time you ordered it and it come, it would have been downloaded? :lol:

In Jan 2015 with my Bayern save. Won everything except the German Cup.

Bought Chicharito in the summer for £44.5m. A lot of money but well worth it.

He is absolutely lethal. 46 goals/12 assists in 31 games (all comps.). Breaking Bayern's scoring records in November. He was Golden Boot winner in 2014 WC. Just put in World Team of Year as only striker. Yet he didn't win Striker of Year!

One of best deals I've ever done, despite the money spent.

Massive gripe with this game.

When the players don't acknowledge that you've gone up. Like there's two players that are very attainable (wage wise) and they'd probably be interested, but the game doesn't say that I'm in the Prem until the fixtures are released. Annoying.

Massive gripe with this game.

When the players don't acknowledge that you've gone up. Like there's two players that are very attainable (wage wise) and they'd probably be interested, but the game doesn't say that I'm in the Prem until the fixtures are released. Annoying.

yeah that is very annoying. Even then its hard to buy players who would rather go to Wolves/Blackburn in the Championship just because they are a bigger team.

In 2013/2014 season now with my PSG game.. unfortunately I lost in the CL semi final, won Ligue 1 and french cup though.. what urks me is I have won alot of trophies, have a healthy squad based around the youth, the wage bill is considerably low for the ambitions yet when I ask for a new contract they offer me £19,000 a week all the bloody time every single year.. for someone who has won CL once, won the league and cups twice I'd thought they'd give me more £££ .. What is laughable is when the likes of Juventus come to me with £50,000 a week contract and willing to pay compensation to PSG.. I'm pretty sure if Antonie for example in real life won all these trophies he wouldn't be on £19,000 a week.

Anyway rant over ... I might continue with my Inter game later on this week.

Got a season with Leeds going, lost to Everton in the league cup on penalties, especially annoying after Bannan missed a pen in the 115th minute :(

It's a bit different to FM10, and the pre-match formation thing is just irritating, but I'll get used to it

I was playing it last night when I was watching the Newcastle Vs Man Utd game. Finished my season winning the Championship with Middlesbrough. Only lost 1 league game all season, 2-1 at home to Reading. Got to the semi final of the Carling Cup but lost against Man Utd. I drew with them 2-2 at home but got done 4-1 at Old Trafford. I beat Liverpool at Anfield in the quarters! Lost away against Chelsea in the FA Cup quarter final 3-1. I've had Macheda on loan and he scored 36 goals in 29 games!

In another game I'm on the verge of breaking the Celtic/Rangers stranglehold in Scotland as I'm 8 points clear with Hearts with 4 games left to play. Signed Pires on a free, playing him right wing and he's assisted nearly 20 goals.

Also, I've got a Chelsea Vs Man Utd game with my brother. I won the Premier League, Champions League, FA Cup and Community Shield. Villa won the Carling Cup!!! They beat my brother in the quarters :-) I signed Darren Bent for £19 million and he banged in 41 goals in total.

Â