Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno whats going on with me in this game, was always quite good at the last one. Coming to the end of my second season at Villa and still haven't broken into the top 4 (unless I win my last 3 games and Liverpool drop some)...somehow managed to get Randy to sell (General Krulak bought the club off of him for 66m and subsequently ha gone about improving Villa Park) Feel a bit annoyed I did that... some silly signings. I signed Mahamadou Sakho who has been a complete flop, always play Clark in his role (avg. 7.2 over last few seasons) and Curtis Davies at centre back

--------Fonz------------Lukaku

---------------Bannan

--------Delph----------Sissoko

---------------Petrov

Enrique---Clark---Davies---Walker

----------------Ochoa

Is my starting 11 atm. Llorente was shocking for a year. Signing him ruined me last season. Was unbeaten in 26 and comfortably 1st, lost a few strikers to injury so put in a big bid for Llorente, he came and was shit, I lost loads and got knocked out of all the cups, Randy was practically bankrupt :( And been 3-6 this season. Getting a bit peeved now lol.

Anybody want to start a network game?

Have you tried working on them in training ("defensive positioning)?

Yep but they just keep flying in, really annoying because I'd be top otherwise

are you giving away a lot of free kicks in general? try turning tackling down to easy/normal, i usually always have my CBs on easy tackling. or put more players in your wall. or get a better keeper.

Have you tried working on them in training ("defensive positioning)?

Yep but they just keep flying in, really annoying because I'd be top otherwise

are you giving away a lot of free kicks in general? try turning tackling down to easy/normal, i usually always have my CBs on easy tackling. or put more players in your wall. or get a better keeper.

Replaced Friedel with Ochoa and problem is solved

im 2nd at the moment, in first season i signed bassong and the guy is an absolute beast. 5 goals already!

almedia also another good signing. got him for 1.3m and now he is worth double that. sold the flops like collins, dunne, warnock and petrov. no-one wants heskey!!!

dont get that every new game no-one wnats him, really un-realistic

Andy - further to the discussion on the sha cup final thread, why isnt the league cup even classed as a minor trophy in the hall of fame? Im trying to overhaul fergie and the 2 ive won dont count for anything

No idea, it will be down to the reputation of the competiton as to why it is considered so minor I'm unsure.

im 2nd at the moment, in first season i signed bassong and the guy is an absolute beast. 5 goals already!

almedia also another good signing. got him for 1.3m and now he is worth double that. sold the flops like collins, dunne, warnock and petrov. no-one wants heskey!!!

dont get that every new game no-one wnats him, really un-realistic

my last game with Villa i managed to sell Heskey to Arsenal for £3.6m. he played like two games for them and they tried to sell him back to me at the end of the season.

Â