Barry Bannan

villianusa

But you must atleast accept that he's been our best performer from midfield when he has played??

possibly but it's hardly an achievement, look at his competition, the likes of herd etc, it's a championship midfield imo, it's a good job we've got a good but overrated keeper in given and the best striker in the league in bent

But you must atleast accept that he's been our best performer from midfield when he has played??

possibly but it's hardly an achievement, look at his competition, the likes of herd etc, it's a championship midfield imo, it's a good job we've got a good but overrated keeper in given and the best striker in the league in bent

Just out of interest, why single out Herd?

How does being arrested on suspicion of drink driving suddenly make someone too big for their boots or a billy big bollocks ?

If anything, young Barry has always come across as quite the opposite to me

He's just a young lad, exactly the same as one we've all known that's done something stupid. It's hardly crime of the century

He's not the first young bloke that will do it, and he wont be the last either.

Given over-rated?

Bent the best striker in the league?

Seriously mate, what are you on? :?

The only keepers better than Given are Reina & Hart imo.

Darren Bent is the best striker in the league, apart from Van Persie, Rooney, Torres, Aguaro, Tevez. Ballotelli, Drogba & Suarez are equally as good.

Sometimes i think you just forget to put a :winkold: at the end of your post's.

i'd much rather see daniel johnson in the team or squad than bannan

on the basis of that famous 3 minute centre circle kick about you saw last year?

ah, i remember it well

i have no idea what you're on about

We say the same thing about you!

How does being arrested on suspicion of drink driving suddenly make someone too big for their boots or a billy big bollocks ?

If anything, young Barry has always come across as quite the opposite to me

He's just a young lad, exactly the same as one we've all known that's done something stupid. It's hardly crime of the century

He's not the first young bloke that will do it, and he wont be the last either.

Exactly it just makes him a bit stupid and a bit of a tit. I dont really see how this act makes him cocky or whatever he has been labelled.

He will be given the relevant punishment and if he trains hard this week I hope he is in the team against Sunderland.

SGC - Why single out Herd? At RB he was excellent and he was arguably one of our best players against the baggies till the unwarranted sending off.

Good to see VT still remains the natural home of chronic overaction and extreme extrapolation of situations. I'm just waiting for someone to blame McLeish / Lerner / the Club / O'Neill / Houllier (delete all those that do not apply).

he's up there with hogg as the worst player i've seen in a villa shirt

he's up there with hogg as the worst player i've seen in a villa shirt

Utter horseshit!

On the basis of which performances?

who? hogg? take your pick from any of his performances in a villa shirt, it's a great shame that i had to witness it

No, Herd.

I've seen him start twice, he was MOTM the first time and probably would have been the second time had he not been wrongfully sent off.

Hogg, I agree isnt quite up to standard, but put in a good shift against United.