Barry Bannan

villianusa

Apparently he's back Phumf, but being urged not to overdo it and stay in lighter training, GG too.

And trust me, Delph will be a huge player for us.

Why? has he grown?

JOKING. I really, really like Delph. Think he will be in a class of his own in the future, unfortunately I think he's sensible, level headed but also ambitious and will probably be snapped up by one of the best clubs...that's not a negative about the club more praise on how good I think he'll be!

Why? has he grown?

JOKING. I really, really like Delph. Think he will be in a class of his own in the future, unfortunately I think he's sensible, level headed but also ambitious and will probably be snapped up by one of the best clubs...that's not a negative about the club more praise on how good I think he'll be!

But we are one of the best clubs. :D

*and NRC*

Bannan's passing setting is permanently set at a setting called "Cowans". Delph's pre-match instructions are either a) Break their legs, B) Break their spirits c) Make orphans of their kids.

Bannan is a class player. He's easily better than me already, he's so good in fact, I'm going to try to kill him and wear his face just so I can be closer to my idol.

Well you can't argue with that.

I tell you what, this kid is special, I mean he says he's from Airdrie but he means Buenos Airdries, he's so good I would chop off my legs to play with him.