Ticket Details

andykeenan

Sunday August 22 - 1.30pm

Barclays Premier League

St James' Park

Initial allocation: 2,350 (further 500 available, subject to appropriate demand)

Ticket Prices

£30 [adults]

£24 [over-65s or full time students with valid NUS]

£15 [under-18s]

£15 [disabled supporters, with free personal assistant]

Wheelchair Tickets

Initial allocation is eight pairs. Further four pairs available, subject to taking of remainder of full allocation.

Additional Information

Refunds will not be issued to Away Scheme members after 6pm on Tuesday August 17.

Refunds will not be given to non-Away Scheme members after 6pm on Thursday August 19.

The deadline for sales for this fixture is 2pm on Friday August 20. After this period, it will not be possible to purchase tickets from Villa Park.

Sale Dates

Tuesday July 27: On sale to all 2010-11 season card holders who attended 8+ away fixtures in 2009-10 season*.

Thursday July 29: On sale to all 2010-11 season card holders who attended 5+ away fixtures in 2009-10 season*.

Tuesday August 3: On sale to all 2010-11 season card holders who attended 3+ away fixtures in 2009-10 season*.

Thursday August 5: On sale to all 2010-11 season card holders*.

Tuesday August 10: On sale to all supporters with away booking history in the 2009-10 season*.

Thursday August 12: On sale to all supporters with booking history with AVFC*.

*Strictly one ticket per client reference.

Please note disabled ticket purchases must also adhere to the above criteria.

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/MatchByMatch/0,,10265~2096558,00.html

cant see us taking up the extra allocation for this. i went up there for the 1st away game few seasons back with a saturday 5:15 kick off ad we only had bout 2000 there for that game

Yeah cant se us sell out either. Prob around 1,700 maybe we willl take

Have to wait until the 10th to get mine and my m8 tickets as I'm at Uni, so just couldn't renew my Holte Upper Season Ticket again :cry: and my m8 has work commitments.

Can't see it selling out as its a Sunday lunchtime kickoff and literally no trains get you there on the day unless you fancy a p*ss-up in Newcastle night before, then go the game hungover the next day :D

Travel is ridiculous for this game, any ideas about other options expect official Villa travel, where you can't drink on the coach.

Â