• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fabrice Muamba 9,5 million

Steven Fletcher 9 million

My definition of fun is obviously different to yours :D

to replace davies

Get about £6 Million for Davies.

Take about £15 Million for Hangeland.

We've also got Dunne, Cuellar, Collins, 3 fantastic centre back's. Cairan Clark aswell who's got real potential. Why waste money (it is wasting on a position we don't need) when our budget is limited.

I think Muamba is rather good, The prices I put there is just what I think their clubs would sell them at. I dont think Fletcher would as cheap as everyone is saying.

to replace davies

Get about £6 Million for Davies.

Take about £15 Million for Hangeland.

We've also got Dunne, Cuellar, Collins, 3 fantastic centre back's. Cairan Clark aswell who's got real potential. Why waste money (it is wasting on a position we don't need) when our budget is limited.

if lyoung and beye are also going though, cuellar may well be at right back again, or at least have to play there sometimes if we only sign one right back for example, and with davies goin as well, that only leaves us dunne and collins really at centre half. However it was only a wish list so was morer along the lines of what id spend if money no object

and since you are selling milner and the only centre mid you are bringin in is muamba, we are replacing milner with muamba, who is closer to isiah osbournes standard than james milner

Jenas is a CM.

We would get Fletcher alot cheaper than that. Not sure why would want Muamba?

I'd like to see Muamba, rated him since I saw him in the England U21 tournament (Norway? Sweden? Can't remember). I reckon £10m for him would give us an athletic, defensive unit who also poses some attacking threat. A better version of NRC and great competition for Petrov.

I'd also take Fletcher for a few million and Eagles while we're at it, so long as they didn't cost more than £10m between them.

if lyoung and beye are also going though, cuellar may well be at right back again, or at least have to play there sometimes if we only sign one right back for example, and with davies goin as well, that only leaves us dunne and collins really at centre half. However it was only a wish list so was morer along the lines of what id spend if money no object

You appear to think they MoN has come out and said that L Young, Beye and Davies are all defiantly up for sale. Link?

While L Young doesn't appear to be MoN number 1 choice, the fact that he has a wise head, gives 100% and can play RB and LB very comfortably are reasons he shouldn't go. Beye, yes. L Young and Davies, No.

Who are you planning on dropping is Hangeland came in? A more realistic, financially viable purchase would be Onouha (who can play CB and RB) and Richards (again can play CB and RB).

If money was no object, I think we could attract bigger names than Hangeland.

If Milner goes, we should get N'Zonzi and Bentley in.

That'd give us plenty of options and a midfielder that does all the donkey work, scores a few screamers and with plenty of room for improvement.

It's spelt N'ZoGBIA :winkold:

Joao Mountinho please Martin.

Sorry, but did you see him against Everton?

Got taken off at Goodison. He is captain. He wasn't injured either. Such a poor poor performance from someone that has such a big reputation. Plays in a poor league where they have two competitive teams.

Yeah, he was awful in the game at Goodison, but did you see him in he return leg in Lisbon? He tore us apart..

The only way for me to not get frustrated by this summer window is going to be to pretend i am on football manager and that MON is awesome transfers; so here it goes:

GK: Brad

DF: Warnock, Cuellar, Dunne, Onouha (5m)

MF: Young, Parker (8m) , Ireland (8m) , Milner, Downing

FW: Cardozo (15m)

SUB: Brad, Collins, L.Young, Petrov, NRC, Agbonlahor, Carew

RES: Delph, Fonz, Albirhgton, Bannan, Clark

Sell; Heskey (2m), Gardner Money (3m), Davies (4m), Shorey (2m), Beye (1m)

Spend = 36m

Sell = 12 m

24m :)