Bollitics: The General Election 2010 Exit Poll

bickster

How Did You Vote in the General Election?  

194 members have voted

1. 1. How Did You Vote in the General Election?

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Green
    • UKIP
    • BNP
    • Jury Team
    • SNP
    • Plaid Cymru
    • Spoilt Ballot
    • Didn't bother

address the issue otherwise in 5 years time we will have BNP MPs, which won't be good.

It could be good, because it would keep the subject on the agenda for the reasonable parties, thus ensuring that BNP support doesn't grow.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At which point in the campaign did Labour start banging the drum for electoral reform.

Or was it just since the polls shut.

Since the first exit poll came out funnily enough. ;)

So we are in agreement.

No reasonable person likes Griffin and his bunch of thugs, but we can never talk about the subject if normal people with normal concerns, uninformed or not, are dismissed by the political elite as bigotted.

There's a whole lot of difference between the vicious BNP minority and the large numbers of ordinary citizens who just want to ask questions.

Without a doubt we are in agreement if your wish is to debate the benefits or deficits of immigration in to the UK.

I guess you would like to discuss it all (on a factual basis), I have to say that others (who might fall in to the kind of political umbrella under which you might stand) would say otherwise.

So we are in agreement.

No reasonable person likes Griffin and his bunch of thugs, but we can never talk about the subject if normal people with normal concerns, uninformed or not, are dismissed by the political elite as bigotted.

There's a whole lot of difference between the vicious BNP minority and the large numbers of ordinary citizens who just want to ask questions.

Without a doubt we are in agreement if your wish is to debate the benefits or deficits of immigration in to the UK.

I guess you would like to discuss it all (on a factual basis), I have to say that others (who might fall in to the kind of political umbrella under which you might stand) would say otherwise.

And surely there are those who might fall in to the kind of political umbrella under which you might stand would not want to discuss it.

And surely there are those who might fall in to the kind of political umbrella under which you might stand would not want to discuss it.

There quite probably are those kinds of people but I've done my best to find them throughout my life time and I still haven't managed to find them. If that's my fault then I apologize.

:lol: my GF just woke up and asked "what do the numbers mean in the bottom corner" the easiest way I could explain it was to say it's how many people have voted...she nodded and has gone back to bed.

What a counter this lady is, I'm sure we'd all like to thank her for her hard work.

1,2,3,5,er,er,3,4,er,1,2,4,12,how's my hair...

Now now....girls with bleached hair and huge knockers can be intelligent too you know.

But yeah they usually ain't...and no-one cares :)

address the issue otherwise in 5 years time we will have BNP MPs, which won't be good.

Read my previous posts otherwise in a very short space of time we'll have people not bothering to discuss a point on its actual merit.