Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

360 for me too, wickedwiggy if anyone wants to add me.

This week, i have mostly been using the Enfield with a silencer, very accurate with a silencer as it lessens the recoil and usually kills with a 2/3 shot burst on hardcore.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Black Country is a loosely defined area of the British West Midlands conurbation, to the north and west of Birmingham, and to the south and east of Wolverhampton. By the late 19th century, this area had become one of the most intensely industrialised in the nation. The South Staffordshire coal mines, the coal coking operations, and the iron foundries and steel mills that used the local coal to fire their furnaces, produced a level of air pollution that had few equals anywhere in the world.

The Black Country is relatively recent as a concept and identity, the expression deriving from the 1840s.[1] It is popularly believed that the area got its name because of pollution from these heavy industries that covered the area in black soot. There is an anecdote (of dubious authenticity) about Queen Victoria ordering the blinds lowered on her carriage as the royal train passed through. However, historians suggest that it is more likely that the name existed even before the Industrial Revolution; outcroppings of black coal scarred the surface of the local heath, and the presence of coal so near the surface rendered the local soil very black.

The Black Country is also known for its distinctive dialect, which differs slightly in various parts of the region.

Despite its proximity to Birmingham, the vast majority of the Black Country's population refuse to claim membership of the city, and are fiercely proud of their area's identity as a separate region.

Ah, right then. Please bear in mind that I have never lived in or around (or indeed anywhere near) of said area. :lol:

Ar am sorry if ar have caused any offence kiddas. I daye mean to, it was just my yampy mistake and I hope wi can still be mayytes*

*courtesy of Black Country Online Translation Services ®.

Â