Takeover parts 1 & 2

SFF

Someone mentioned a flight into BHX tomorrow afternoon..

I believe it was MikeMcKenna?

Interesting........ :lol:

Christ, with all the little bits of information we seem to gather on this site, its really hard to not feel happy, i honestly can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

know a girl who works in the first class lounge at Birmingham airport, I'll have to ask her if she's being prepped for an american billionaire...

If she's being prepared, sounds interesting.

:lol: Don't you look silly....

You don't know of the word 'prepped'? :lol:

If Lerner's bid was succesfull, Does anyone think he would fly back to England to complete the deal ?

He' wouldn't have to be here, i'm sure he has trusted associates that could do the deal for him though.

he'd want to be here

Gazton Predicts:

Lerner will agree to buy Ellis' and Petchey's shares at a price of £5.63 per share. AV plc board will recommend that shareholders accept this offer for the remaining shares.

Takeover will be valued at £64.75 million.

Martin O'Neill will be appointed by the CURRENT Aston Villa board, with the blessing of Randy Lerner. Ellis will be present at the unveiling of MON as manager, will say it that bringing MON to Villa is one of his greatest achievements during his 30+ years at the club and is glad that someone of Mr. Lerner's stature will be investing in the club.

Expect a typical Ellisian condescending remark regarding Randy being a "typical American businessman".

**THIS IS JUST A FUN PREDICTION, IT IS NOT A STATEMENT OF FACT**

Gazton Predicts:

Lerner will agree to buy Ellis' and Petchey's shares at a price of £5.63 per share. AV plc board will recommend that shareholders accept this offer for the remaining shares.

Takeover will be valued at £64.75 million.

Martin O'Neill will be appointed by the CURRENT Aston Villa board, with the blessing of Randy Lerner. Ellis will be present at the unveiling of MON as manager, will say it that bringing MON to Villa is one of his greatest achievements during his 30+ years at the club and is glad that someone of Mr. Lerner's stature will be investing in the club.

Expect a typical Ellisian condescending remark regarding Randy being a "typical American businessman".

**THIS IS JUST A FUN PREDICTION, IT IS NOT A STATEMENT OF FACT**

Gazton has the full story with quotes and all, brilliant, tell me more ;)

A close advisor to Mr Lerner has been quoted >>

All looking good.

Even the Cleveland news are reporting on Lerner's decision to quit interest in an English Football Club. Quoted as saying Ellis wouldn't meet with him one on one, and that Ellis wanted to remain in charge after the sale. I now couldn't care less if ellis drops dead. I feel like smacking the glasses off his effing face.

Even the Cleveland news are reporting on Lerner's decision to quit interest in an English Football Club. Quoted as saying Ellis wouldn't meet with him one on one, and that Ellis wanted to remain in charge after the sale. I now couldn't care less if ellis drops dead. I feel like smacking the glasses off his effing face.

Are you 2 weeks behind?

Lerner is back in for the club now...

Would Lerner himself be chairman? If not any idea who it may be?

Well I've sent him my CV. Told him I was willing to do it for the same wages as the previous chairman and would work just as hard.

Are you on a satellite delay or something? That story's a week old.

I hope it is anyway. :(