The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

The internet has just exploded with the news that Colt Cabana had a dark match at the smackdown taping tonight. Please let it be a sign he's coming back to the WWE.

I thought he'd already signed or at least made an agreement?

Heh yeh it was weird, didnt know he even liked wrestling, or I wouldve geeked out with hi- er I mean I wouldve totally ripped the shit out of him, man

Punk to Pepsi plunge Cena through a table???

Sadly there's zero chance punk would be allowed to use the Pepsi Plunge. You can't watch a Pepsi Plunge and then take a pedigree seriously as a finisher, and as HHH is in charge he'll make sure it never happens.

Maybe if Punk and HHH get into a feud and he's allowed to come out on top he can do it in the blow off match in a "you think you're better than me, I can do this!" way. Pepsi Plunging HHH would be put him infinitely over.

I cannot stand him and he is a reason I hardly watch anymore

Yeah, I zone out for most of his stuff, boring and predictable.

I'm hoping they have the balls to bury him somewhat and let some other guys rise up to take some of the limelight, because at the moment their hands are tied with Cena being by far the biggest guy on the roster.

Same reason people watch Eastenders really, it's a soap opera for blokes.

Honestly most the time I watch it I question why, it's not at all as good as it used to be. But then they pull a storyline like the CM Punk one at the moment out and it pulls me back in.

Quick question, what is the main attaction of wrestling? BTW that's not a piss taking question!

As a young boy, it was probably because it was a bunch of colourful characters beating each other up.

Â