PL: Man City a Travel & Social

limpid

Ok so it seems the Oyster bar.

So how do we get there from Picadilly station? How long is the walk? How long from there to the ground as I dont get to Manc til 12 ish.

Signposted all the way apparently (25/30 min walk) and yeah I'm also heading for the Oyster Bar...

I will be landing at Piccadilly for 1 ish.

So how do we get there from Picadilly station? How long is the walk? How long from there to the ground as I dont get to Manc til 12 ish.

Signposted all the way apparently (25/30 min walk) and yeah I'm also heading for the Oyster Bar...

I hear ground is signposted, but what about Oyster bar? How do we get there?

I hear ground is signposted, but what about Oyster bar? How do we get there?

It's in the opposite direction to the ground from Piccadilly station... Google Map it.

Walk straight on out of the front of Picadilly station all the way to the bottom of market street. (The road with all the shops on, takes about 10 minutes). When you get to the bottom, turn right and you will see the big wheel and it is behind that. There will be too old looking pubs and Oyster Bar is the one on the right, it's called Sinclair's Oyster Bar.

Oh and remember if you are going by road to the game you might want to avoid the M62 becasue of that protest...Cba to find a link just look back in the thread, we can't have anybody missing the game because of it :D