The "Witton Lane" Boxing Chat Thread

Dr_Pangloss

Using his stupid criteria then Mike Tyson had a 'glass jaw'

:|

You think Tyson had shaky whiskers?

Jones has had this crap his entire career and it's bollocks. On the canvas once in a career spanning LMW right up to HW, moves back to LHW at 35 years old and gets TKO'd then KO'd and all of a sudden this 'glass jaw' shit comes up....

As I said Leonard suffered the same fate in his mid 30's yet no-one says shit about his lack of punch resistance, it's bullshit. To date, Roy Jones has tasted canvas and been KO'd less times than Mike Tyson - and Tyson has an iron jaw.

I've never seen a fighter who's punch resistance improves once they're pasts 30....not once.

Jones has had this crap his entire career and it's bollocks. On the canvas once in a career spanning LMW right up to HW, moves back to LHW at 35 years old and gets TKO'd then KO'd and all of a sudden this 'glass jaw' shit comes up....

As I said Leonard suffered the same fate in his mid 30's yet no-one says shit about his lack of punch resistance, it's bullshit. To date, Roy Jones has tasted canvas and been KO'd less times than Mike Tyson - and Tyson has an iron jaw.

I've never seen a fighter who's punch resistance improves once they're pasts 30....not once.

Unless they got some a-side meth.

He can be pretty entertaining at times, just don't take him seriously and laugh at him calling all Brits 'Glass-jawed' and 'heartless' :lol:

His obsession with Roy is a bit strange though

Unless they got some a-side meth.

He can be pretty entertaining at times, just don't take him seriously and laugh at him calling all Brits 'Glass-jawed' and 'heartless' :lol:

His obsession with Roy is a bit strange though

Entertaining....nope he's a one trick pony, boring, pin headed word removed.

Ah yes, the 'heart' thing too, he loves Vitali and has the nerve to say Jones had no heart :shock:

I stopped arguing ages ago, I just occasionally throw in a remark these days, he's the biggest idiot on that board.

No I don't.

Good - save that kind of accusation and abuse for Amir Khan, thank you :D

Everyone else think Cotto is going to win tonight? Not so sure myself, I've got a feeling tonight is the night we see just how shot to shit he is, I thought that beating from old concrete fists was a career ender when it happened and the Pac fight proved me right.

Good - save that kind of accusation and abuse for Amir Khan, thank you :D

Everyone else think Cotto is going to win tonight? Not so sure myself, I've got a feeling tonight is the night we see just how shot to shit he is, I thought that beating from old concrete fists was a career ender when it happened and the Pac fight proved me right.

It's not really an accusation when it's fact (about Khan). :D

Mabye it's more in hope than expectation but I think he will. Will be interesting to see how he reacts to the new trainer and how he recovers from the Pac beating. I'm not a big fan of Foreman though and hopefully Cotto hasn't faded too much. Not one i'm willing to bet on.

I'm not a Foreman fan either and have always been a huge Cotto fan but I think 30% of him died that night that Margarito cheated him out of victory, damn shame but against Pac he seemed to have little or no resistance at all. Pac does that.....he got Hatton at the right time too and looked great doing it :winkold:

Can't wait for Mayweather to expose that guy, I want to see Roach crying retard tears at ringside when his cash cow gets hammered 8)

Â